[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weed is fucking worst, its literally normie scum the drug. Prove
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5
File: cannabis-303914_960_720.png (250 KB, 662x720) Image search: [Google]
cannabis-303914_960_720.png
250 KB, 662x720
Weed is fucking worst, its literally normie scum the drug. Prove me wrong you faggats
>>
Normies out of high school do not smoke it at all really.
>>
>>28545944
Thats a funny way to spell alcohol

origienal
>>
As someone who just kicked alcohol and meth habits and now only smokes weed, fuck you buddy. Weed is the least harmful drug. Just because a few high schoolers smoke it doesn't mean it's for normies alone.
>>
>>28545944
Weed and alcohol are normie "drugs" and they're completely shit, I'll take my hydro/oxy/cough syrup/xanax/shrooms any day over weed and alcohol
>>
>>28546040
Keep it up. See what that does to your body over the long-term. Weed is a lifeline for people who want to do drugs, but not die from organ failure and have their lives completely ruined by addiction.
>>
>>28545944
Guy I used to work with used to dress tidy, and was smart and quick and articulate with his words.

A Jewish guy (no shit) introduced him to weed. Fast forward a few years and the guy I knew is now a smelly poorly dressed loser, no job, slurs his words.

I'll never do weed after seeing his transformation.
>>
>>28546071
Jokes on you, dying is a plus m80
>>
>>28545944
What exactly am I proving wrong?
>>
>>28546112
If that's what you want to do, there are better ways to go about it. Be a man and just pull the trigger. Don't suffer a slow lingering death from the complications of lifetime drug abuse.
>>
>>28545944
yeah bro HARDCOREXD drugs like shr00ms and lsd and meth are fuckin superior man XD even though you might start stabing yourself and eat children's faces and becoming a complete danger to the public but its still better than weed bro amirite XD?
>>
>>28545944
>Weed is fucking worst, its literally normie scum the drug. Prove me wrong you faggats
great argument OP!
>>
Moderation is the key, but very easy to slip into the daily smoker habit. I recently stop over 2 months and it's nice to have extra money and be more motivated. Before I was comfortable making my puney wage but now I'm more interested in learning and making more money.
But it wasn't all easy... I ended up picking my cigarettes to wing myself off and just to smoke something and now trying to quit that. Also been drinking slightly more.

So if your able to just do nothing and going cold turkey more power to you.
>>
Weed is just an average drug, all types of people use from normies to outcasts and everything in between.

MDMA is the most normie drug, it's only used with other people and not alone, it's for pqrtying, sex, and socializing, and it's talked about in songs by rappers and pop singers.

Most robot drug is either opiates or disassociatives, both are mostly used alone by depressed people who don't care that they are killing themselves.
>>
File: 1454401653001 (1).png (40 KB, 825x635) Image search: [Google]
1454401653001 (1).png
40 KB, 825x635
>>28545944

>Prove me wrong you faggats

Pic related. There is no way to "prove" anything because you already have a subjective opinion and you're not going to change your mind.

Tell us OP what criteria WOULD make you think weed wasn't "for normies" exactly? What would it take exactly?
>>
>>28545944
painkillers, alcohol, fags, caffeine, and sugar are the normie drugs

everyone just "tries" pot.
nobody does pot recreationally all the time whos normal other than highly intelligent people with tremendous amounts of stress
but they also typically pop adderall too

>>28546071
shrooms are safe but not everyone else there

>>28546097
weed probably just made him realize how shitty his life was and that dressing up like a good goy wasnt something that made him happy anymore

>>28546146
I would be impressed if you could even get out of chair while on shrooms and lsd much less attack someone.
What you are memeing about is bath salts
>>
>>28546071
>le weed is harmless may may
keep saying that to yourself. Every weed adict i know is a "muh conspiracy theories" idiot
>>
>>28546304
Shrooms may not harm you physically, but they mess with your mind and it can get you into trouble if you're not careful. I'd say if robots are going to eat some shrooms, or do any psy drugs for that matter, it should be in a safe comfortable environment probably by themselves.
>>
>>28546358

I smoke weed constantly and hate conspiracy theories and theorists. It's really not the weed that makes them think this way, it's the culture of people they fall in with who already think that way, they start doing it to fit in so they can keep their relationships up so they have a weed connect.

Great thing about the dark web. I don't need to pretend to anyone to get what I need.
>>
>>28546368
>probably by themselves

Nooo, no no no. Always use the buddy system.
>>
>>28546263

weed is a robot drug. smoking is a robot thing.
normies smoke socially or not at all. robots have no reason to preserve their lungs.

weed allows you to passively exist inside your own head, which is what robots do.
>>
>>28545944
I used to smoke weed, then the hassle of having to find a time and place to smoke, living with family, got too much.
Now I take methylphenidate and oxycodone in small doses, and I feel like a god 24/7.
>>
>>28546409
>implying robots have a sober buddy they can trust to oversee their trip
>>
Just took a fourth of some kind of spicy chocolate edible. Not sure the mg of THC in the thing. My first time with weed desu
>>
>>28546854
your going to die
>>
>>28546883
Thanks, I guess that's a bonus though.
>>
>>28546398
>hate conspiracy theories and theorists
What do you mean by that?

The truth is too scary for you, huh?
>>
Weed did nothing for me when I tried it but I was on benzos so I guess those won. Benzos are the best and worst thing ever.
>>
>>28545944

I am a 20 year old male. I dropped out from school when I was 15, and I haven't done anything else. I buy marijuana online through the darknet, get it delivered to me without me having to leave the house, and smoke it to make time go faster and stop me wanting to kill myself.
>>
File: 1449457631828.png (549 KB, 1109x831) Image search: [Google]
1449457631828.png
549 KB, 1109x831
Perfect thread. I want to know, does smoking the herbal jew by myself really make me that much of a degenerate? I've heard a lot of robots here say it before but they're straight-edge nutcases anyway...
>>
>>28545982
Not in Michigan.
The whole state reeks of pot
>>
>>28547355
Nah. Casual smoker here. I often smoke alone at the end of the day just because it helps me relax and forget about my anxiety. Still manage to do my schooling without interruption, too. I honestly don't get where the "weed makes you lazy" stereotype comes from.
>>
>>28547413

What are you going to school for? I'm in a PhD program in Aeronautics and Astronautics, I study plasma propulsion as my topic. I'm also hitting some Blue Dream right now.
>>
>>28547441
>PhD program in Aeronautics and Astronautics
Jesus dude, I got to community college for software programming
>>
>>28547477

Czeched doobs

are you really surprised? A PhD is th perfect career for a robot. Also lol then you wouldn't want to know where I did my undergraduate in Physics.

How worried have you been about the effects on your brain? I've noticed my every-day lexicon is starting to diminish...
>>
>>28547477
I guess weed really does make you lazy then you fucking dumb CCfag.
>>
File: 1461186151130.jpg (9 KB, 240x147) Image search: [Google]
1461186151130.jpg
9 KB, 240x147
>>28547541
>>28547557
it's time to abandon ship
>>
>>28547630

Farewell then my friend.

Also who wants to learn physics?
>>
>>28547441
>literally rocket science

How did you manage to do that if you are a robot.
>>
File: 1445446537548.png (32 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1445446537548.png
32 KB, 633x758
>bitcoin atm in my city
>tfw no smartphone and too retarded to understand how to use btc for darknet market
>forced to be straight edge because no access to drugs
>>
>>28545944
How old were you guys when you outgrew weed? I was 17
>>
>>28548815

I mean, I'm not an idiot anon

My undergrad was at MIT, robot capital of the East Coast
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ1xdLe4Mq4

>normies will try to argue against this
>>
>>28549412
So you quit drugs or befallen to a stronger one?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.