[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
im want to break up with my gf,any advice robots? Do I give
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: hotlineding.webm (2 MB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
hotlineding.webm
2 MB, 480x480
im want to break up with my gf,any advice robots?

Do I give give her text hints that im gonna do it?
Do I play it cool until the next time I see her?
DO I insist on seeing her tonight?

she lives 40 min away btw
>>
Just 'ghost' her. Literally block her social media and phone number and never ever talk to her again or give any explanation.
>>
>>28545836
that's rude senpai, I was friends with her before this and I want to give a best farewell to her
>>
Advice threads are agains the rules
sage&report
>>
>>28545905
why would I choose to take advice from the self-rightous people that choose to browse /adv/ in their spare time?
>>
Bumporino pepperoni
>>
>>28545806
how come you're breaking up with her
>>
Do it faggot

also stop with meme anime
>>
File: naw.jpg (35 KB, 640x361) Image search: [Google]
naw.jpg
35 KB, 640x361
>>28546681
different sex drives and not wanting to settle early with especially considering the sex drive part.

It also just dont feel right for me anymore
>>28546723
>drake
>meme anime
>>
>>28545806
Text her or call her and give her the "we need to talk" line
>>
>>28548228
what if she cant see me today? isnt that breaking up over text because its hinting you're gonna breakup with her?
>>
>>28548402
Then you can either wait for a day when you're sure you'll be able to see her or go over at her place
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.