[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Woman cheats on Husband with younger guy:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 454x453
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/happened-fell-love-much-younger-160000348.html

Why havent you killed yourself yet /r9k/?
>>
Also do women ever mature? The article seems as though it was written by a 15 year old girl but she is in her 40s.
>>
If you dont want to click on the article here you go.

>And now he lives with my husband, my children, and me.

>To say that I didn't mean for this to happen doesn't begin to express the disappointment I felt in myself when it did. I had been married (technically, I still am, because divorce is expensive and living separately is unthinkably so) for 11 years, with two school-age children together and one I brought from a previous relationship.

>I realize how cavalier I must sound. I'm 46. I shouldn't be behaving like this, right? I'm a mother. My pleasures, if they're not able to be harmlessly integrated into family life, should be set aside. What matters most (and here's the thing: I know this) is my children's happiness, safety, and security.

>To make it worse, I met him at hip cafe-the only one of its kind in our town, and a gathering place for the small population of would-be beatniks and cheerful outsiders in an otherwise unremarkable suburb. He's 21 years my junior. And he had a manbun.

>I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (10 KB, 213x233) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
10 KB, 213x233
>No lie: I genuinely thought he was a model on his way from a far more populous and sophisticated burg to a photo shoot somewhere else. He was tall, slim, broad-shouldered, and had an almost balletic grace.

>He started the conversation with me - at least that's what I think, and I'm going to roll with that, because although my motivations were far from ulterior, I need to know I wasn't trawling for a boy-toy, even subconsciously. I'm a flirt, but not the kind who makes others uncomfortable; just the type inclined to compliment friends on a particularly flattering outfit with a wink and a sly smile. I don't unpack that right away, though. The most I could say about this first brush against the man who I now consider to be a great love of my life is that our interaction involved a pleasingly mutual charisma and the excitement of shared ideas.

>I never, ever thought I would appeal to him. I wasn't holding that card in my pocket, hoping to pull it out during some future moment of (drunken?) vulnerability, thinking I'd "get lucky." He was a ten. And bright, gregarious, humble, and hilarious, with just enough ambition to be interesting.

>My husband and I had been negotiating some murky waters. We hadn't been getting along for years. Our sex life had become perfunctory and joyless, an obligatory flail at intimacy once or twice a month at best. There was so much conflict and resentment between us that it didn't even feel good to touch each other. He claimed, when I pressed him for a greater mutual effort at sexual connection, to have little to no sex drive - until I found out he was masturbating several times a day. NOT. GOOD.
>>
>In addition to the sexual desert our marital bed had become, the differences in our interests, attitudes, values, activity choices, and tastes in everything from food to movies, television shows, books, the very rhythm of our days and nights, our vision for long-term goals and for where we saw ourselves in five, ten, or more years down the road, and even whether essential oils would or wouldn't be used in the house for cleaning or otherwise became deeper and more divisive.

>It was the trivial stuff, sure, but the bigger, more meaningful things as well. And we no longer wanted to even spend time together. It wasn't just that we were no longer lovers; we weren't even friends. Our personalities clashed, with his desire to have frequent, challenging arguments "for fun" complete with relentless, near-belligerent insistence on defending his own (often seemingly arbitrarily chosen) stance, bringing out a frustrated, bratty, and ultimately dismissive cascade of responses from me, which, in turn, made him feel unappreciated and less-than-enjoyed.

>This new man, now my companion of almost 13 months, became my best friend almost instantly. His demeanor was gentle and encouraging. He elevated, enhanced, supported, refined, and helped develop my creative output professionally and otherwise. In contrast, my husband had been filling a role - also important in society - as the "breaker" of things. Not a natural inventor himself, his automatic inclination is to take what is presumed and turn it upside-down, to provide challenge and vigor to an innovator's creation. The personality leap between us - from maker-of-things to breaker-of-things put us at frequent loggerheads.
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 640x640
>Yes, there was the darkest moment of all, which came about three weeks in: my husband came home with the specific intention of surprising us having sex during the day, and even picked the lock to fling the door open to the master bedroom. My sweet companion fled the scene, and I expected I would never see him again. Amazingly, my husband felt bad enough that he called my lover a few minutes later and apologized for freaking out, and hoped he hadn't driven him out of my life forever because he was clearly making me happy.

>What was awkward and sad became weirdly lovely and surprisingly functional over time. With a lot of careful and gentle therapy, a marked maturity and excellent behavior from everyone involved (after that shameful and rocky start) and an overriding sense of rightness to all that was happening, we have become a kind of patched-together ramshackle extended family unit.

>I dearly hope my estranged husband and I can afford to divorce and live separately. I long for him to find a partner who suits him and appreciates him better than I did or could. And the optimist in me sees the great good fortune I've found in my mid-forties in this far-younger man, who so deeply (oddly) acts as though he's getting the better end of the deal.

>It is, hands-down, the most functional, pleasurable, rewarding, and fulfilling relationship I've ever been in. I really do wish it hadn't wrought such destruction in the process of its creation.
>>
>>28545802
Because guns and ammo are expensive.
>>
If you enter a relationship with a 3D, you deserve whatever comes to you.

Period.
>>
>>28546247
>Amazingly, my husband felt bad enough that he called my lover a few minutes later and apologized for freaking out, and hoped he hadn't driven him out of my life forever because he was clearly making me happy.
el oh el
>>
>>28545824
>women
>maturing
>ever
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 316x160) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 316x160
> Amazingly, my husband felt bad enough that he called my lover a few minutes later and apologized for freaking out, and hoped he hadn't driven him out of my life
>>
>>28546247
imagine her surprise when the young chad gets tired of his mommy fetish and leaves in a few months.

how can women do this to their children? Aren't they supposed to love them above all else?
>>
>>28546754
It will be hilarious once he does end up leaving her. I doubt he will stay with her for more than 3 years, but does she seriously think that when she is 66 or even 56, that this chad who can get any girl will still be with her? Jesus christ why did we let women vote..
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2500x1875) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2500x1875
>>28546430
>>28546694
the cuck thing is not a meme i guess

>yfw you realize that the husband is still living with his wife AND the guy that is fucking his wife
>yfw he goes to work while they stay home and fuck in his bed
>yfw he gets back and sleeps on the couch
>yfw he works and pays the bills to support both of them and their relationship
>yfw once they finally divorce she will get lots of his money and potentially the house despite cheating on him
>yfw the guy that stole his wife gets his house and gets to share his money
>>
File: yurble_faerie_baby.gif (9 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
yurble_faerie_baby.gif
9 KB, 150x150
>something that men do all the time
>no one cares
>>
>>28545802
I don't believe this story at all based on the husband's unrealistic behaviour, it seems like bait made up to get outrage clicks.
>>
File: image.jpg (188 KB, 563x784) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188 KB, 563x784
>>28547023
>men write long articles online as a form of therapy to try to justify it to themselves and thousands of people they dont know
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.