[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /taters/ here? I eat em plain, without any butter or salt.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: potato.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
who /taters/ here?

I eat em plain, without any butter or salt.
>>
I don't really like ethnic food
>>
>>28545686
Right here I eat them raw
>>
Mashed potato is the perfect form of potato
>>
>>28545686
'Bout three times a week. Nothing fancy, I just microwave 'em, mash 'em, spread a dash of butter, sprinkle with parmesan cheese, cover with a layer of either green peas or spinach, add some chopped onions, toss two fried eggs on top, sprinkle on some bacon bits and seasoning, douse with a lil' salsa, consume.
>>
>>28546211
>nothing fancy
>more condiments than potato
>>
>>28545686
DEENZ OR DIE NIGGERZ
>>
>>28546238
You underestimate the servings of potato I incorporate into this meal. Usually three of those big, mutant Russet motherfuckers.
>>
>>28545686
I eat mashed potatoes 4/5 days a week. On Sundays I eat mashed potatoes, garlic potatoes and roast potatoes.
>>
>>28546211
>Nothing fancy
>Just microwave it, mash it, butter it, cheese it, vegetize it, egg it, baconify it, and salsa drench it
>>
>>28545686
What do you mean? Mashed without any butter or salt?
>>
I like them with pepper.

Potatoes are great.

Guys, you can start your potato crops RIGHT NOW.

There is still time!
>>
Diced potatoes fried in a pan with vegetable oil. Fucking delicious. Just add some pepper.
>>
>>28547410
What kind of climate do potatoes grow in?
>>
>>28545686
Try an anally absorbing potatoes, the long thin ones are best. Another way is a mashed potato enema with lots of butter.
>>
>>28547462
Temperate.
>>
>>28545686
Not sure why my mom stopped buying potates, they were Alright, didn't like eating them after they've been in the fridge for a while tho. How would you guys prepare a potato anyways? Would you do different things for different sized potatoes?
>>
>>28545686
I make hashbrowns.with olive oil and salt. 10/10
>>
>>28547553
Personally, I fry up a bunch and put shit loads of eggs and cheese on top. Helps to put seasonings like garlic in the potatoes beforehand. Bit of a gut bomb, but I'm a skinny guy. Because I am very original and creative, I call them eggy potatoes.
Size doesn't matter, you can prepare any potato the same way. Cooking times may be less for smaller food items in general, though.
>>
>>28547733
Just to be clear, the eggs and cheese go on after the potatoes are cooked, but still in the frying pan. Also, the burner is still on. If you think that's a dumb thing to explain, please remember you are on /r9k.
>>
I've been trying to perfect the french fry on my own, but it's harder than I imagined. So far my steps involve soaking the sliced potato bits in water for up to an hour and cooking with more canola oil than I would prefer. It's sort of gross how much oil is required, but some things you just have to accept. That and a lot of salt. Each time I try it's a bit better. I think that I just have to go all in and use a shit ton of super hot oil and lots of salt. That, and the potatoes probably have to soak and dry a lot longer than I have been doing.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.