[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I JUST GOT ASSIGNED A ROOMMATE FOR COLLEGE NEXT YEAR AND I'M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I JUST GOT ASSIGNED A ROOMMATE FOR COLLEGE NEXT YEAR AND I'M A KHHV ROBOT

HELP WHAT DO I DO
>>
>>28545606
>HELP WHAT DO I DO

Nothing
>>
there's a moderate chance he'll be pretty spergy too. just hope for the best
>>
do what I did and never talk to them

by the end of the semester he will hate your guts
>>
>>28545606
You should suck him off a d let him fuck you up the ass
>>
>>28545606
>>28545606
>tfw I relize you are fucking 17 or 18
Fuck you fuck you fuck you normie scum. Fucking normies

Did you take out loans?
What a retard.
>>
>tfw hoping I don't get a stupid grad housemate
:-(
>>
I was in your position almost a year ago and I too am a kissless virgin. My roommate was a loud druggie normie who would invite his friends over. The first time I met him, he seemed decent guy and told me he was doing engineering, so I thought he couldn't be all that normie. I was wrong. During the first week he brought a bunch of Stacies over who found me amusing and wouldn't leave me alone. And I mean it in a "d'awww look how small and adorable he is" kind of way. I eventually stopped talking to my roommate and only went to my room to sleep. This was impossible cause he'd play his music while I slept and brought people over to sell weed. I got lucky cause he got busted by the cops and I ended up getting a huge room for myself. The reason I didn't complain and get a new roommate was because thy would make me go through meditation session. My advice for you is to keep your head low and don't go to your room. I hid out in some obscure locations on campus and shitposted on /r9k/ from there. If you did a roommate personality form, don't expect to get a good rommate. I said I don't drink, smoke, and I'm queit and keep the room clean. My roommate did all the opposite things.
>>
>>28545606
Get some earplugs to sleep with. Your roommate will be banging Stacies every night for hours. Then he's going to tell you about it in the morning hoping you'll congratulate him.

Good luck out there.
>>
>>28545865
>The reason I didn't complain and get a new roommate was because thy would make me go through meditation session.

What does this even mean?
>>
>>28545606
Start talking to him now so it's not as awkward when you move in. I never talked to my roommate freshman year and I feel like I missed out on making friends.
>>
>>28546031
i meant mediation
>>
Here's my advice OP, I hope you heed it.

If he smokes weed, call the campus cops etc on him.
It's your job, no, it's your duty as a robot to fuck over as many normies as you possibly can within your prowess.
Godspeed you brave man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.