[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you lose your virginity tomorrow to a qt who will become your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: superpowers.png (229 KB, 610x310) Image search: [Google]
superpowers.png
229 KB, 610x310
Or you get any super power of your choosing.

Pick one.
>>
>>28545454
this is retarded super power of course
>>
>>28545454

Invisibility.

I'd feel so much more comfortable going outside with that.
>>
I would choose earthbending. Then I could go 'Normies get out reeeee!!' And start a minor earthquake to scare them.
>>
mind control like xavier from x-men, with this power i can have the qt faithful wife and infinity money
>>
>>28545546
noticed this as I was typing it :/ fuck you man but it is the correct choice.

Why stop there though? I'd kill billions of people on this planet and make it better.
>>
>>28545543
I kek'd, thanks anon
origami
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiOAwayLjww
>>
Superpower.
Become rich.
Easily get any woman i fucking want.
>>
File: Chronicle.jpg (276 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Chronicle.jpg
276 KB, 1280x720
Superpower.
I'd get telekinesis like in Chronicle, where it's like a muscle than can be trained. So the more you train the more you can do.
Which would also include the ability to fly like they learned in the movie.
>>
>>28545454
You're fucking retarded, obviously you choose the super and the super power you choose is mind control and then you can make anybody willingly do whatever you want them too.
>>
Omnipotence

You never said there was a limit to the power
>>
>>28545454
Yeah I'll take the waifu
>>
the qt can go to hell. my superpower would be time travel
>>
Fuck the girl I want to live forever. My super power is immortality.
>>
>>28545454
>mortal woman
Or
>literally being able or doing anything in your wildest imagination

Nice question dipshit
>>
>>28545454
Telepathy
>>
why dont you just choose the superpower then use the success gained from the power to find a waifu
>>
Immortality, why would someone who is prone to depression and suicidal want to be immortal you ask?

I want to know if religion ever dies out, the super race of genetically bred humans ever exists, we make it to a new solar system before our sun explodes and just general technology.
>>
File: automatic.gif (99 KB, 472x104) Image search: [Google]
automatic.gif
99 KB, 472x104
>>28545546
>>28545929
>>28545980
>>28546178
>haha you can just like get both with this loophole i'm clever
>>
>>28545454
Few questions
1.If I choose mind control, can I control every aspect of the person's mind? Can I control intelligence, emotions, etc? Can I do this to multiple people? Could I use mind control to make myself smarter?
2.If I choose telekinesis could I use it on myself so that I'll be able to fly? If this power lets me manipulate physical matter to my liking can I make myself taller/stronger/healthier/etc by manipulating matter?
>>
Honestly the superpower to transport myself to an anime dimension. I would use it and never come back
>>
>>28546202
what if you get sent to prison or trapped somewhere?
>>
Invisibilty, no question
>>
>>28545634
Calm down Iron Man
>>28545454
I'd take the ability to learn anything, might actually be able to do something with my life for once
>>
>>28546256
if you're immortal you can escape from any prison
>>
>>28546256
Immortal = infinite time

Theoretically you can escape any situation in time
>>
File: LilAkira.jpg (98 KB, 378x560) Image search: [Google]
LilAkira.jpg
98 KB, 378x560
>>28545454
The power to break any encryption instantly!
>>
>>28546230
It's the OP's fault for shitty exploitable rules
>>
File: 1462983746923.jpg (283 KB, 1456x2046) Image search: [Google]
1462983746923.jpg
283 KB, 1456x2046
>>28545454
My super power is to become a qt girl so I can lose my virginity to an anon tomorrow and become their embarrassed, teasable gf.
>>
>>28546366
jesus fucking christ the point is that you have to choose between one or the other, and pointing our loopholes is not what the thread is about
>>
>>28545980
This.

If it has to be a normal power I pick the super power of Alex Mercer from prototype. attacks pass through my body, I can change the shape of my body and face, I can create weapons out of my body, I'm effectively immortal if I spread far enough. All from one superpower of a change in how his body is made up. Unlimited shapeshifting, or slime/infection morphology or whatever it would be called.
>>
>>28546386
What a shitty point. I'll be enjoying Godhood, pleb
>>
The ability to alter the fabric of the universe and physics itself to my will.
>>
>>28545454
Superpower
Eternal life WITH youth
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.