[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread pls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1252x1252
I need a feels thread my fellow robots.
>when you have no stories to tell because your antisocial.
>>
>>28545414

woo dat me
>>
>got a big head
>play life on big head mode
>>
>>28545414
My life is this, every day, day in and day out was almost identical to the last, I can barely tell the difference from one year to the next
>>
File: 1460182469531.jpg (172 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460182469531.jpg
172 KB, 800x800
>Talking with cute girl for a good two weeks
>We have tons in common
>Realize she's everything I'm looking for
>Start falling for her
>Ask to hang out
>Stops responding

I guess some of us just aren't meant for it. I'll continue to walk to lonesome road.
>>
>>28547401

Oh the thread's dead. Even here I am alone.
>>
>>28545414
> trying out online dating
> only normie chicks and ugly fatties
> still try my best
> everyone stops responding after a while

everytime i try online dating i just get depressed because it just shows me how fucking autistic i am when it comes to talking. I just should stop but no matter how often it fails everytime i look back into it and find someone i have a lot in common with i feel my hopes rising just to get crushed again. Being lonely sucks bros
>>
>>28547401
yeah i also got to the point where i think that some (including me) are not meant for it so i guess ill try to focus on other stuff even though i hate working. maybe I should become a criminal,
>>
>>28547401
>stalk her Facebook a week later
>"Gosh, I'm always so lonely nowadays."
>>
File: feels bad man.jpg (16 KB, 360x349) Image search: [Google]
feels bad man.jpg
16 KB, 360x349
>>28545414
>wake up
>shitpost on 4chin
>repeat
>wake up one morning tired of the rut
>"I'm going to get a hobby"
>"Oh wait, you have to be good at something for a hobby"
>go on 4chan
>>
>>28547836
you have to do something to get good at it, but yeah i know dat feel
>>
>>28547836
you could get a job you know
>>
>>28547761

That happened to me once too. Suffering after suffering.

Who /unwanted/ here?
>>
>>28545414
>when you are antisocial but you read your robot bros feels
>>
File: adv.png (479 KB, 568x600) Image search: [Google]
adv.png
479 KB, 568x600
Well, the Frogs and Feels Tavern is closed.

>reffing football/soccer
>14yo girls
>one of them hit puberty early
>tall, athletic-thin, adult-sized butt in tight sport shorts, and didn't just walk around aimlessly like half the girls do
>she could easily get away as a 16yo that's legal here
>kept rubbing her hand over her butt

>when she turns 18 she will be a goddess
>will never see her again
Not a bad feeling really, since she's four years younger and I'm not interested in an age gap that big, but an odd one. Not sexual, but when you see someone with potential but you will never see them fulfil it.

Is this an infringement of my working with children contract?
>>
>>28547836
>dont go out much, been invited to one party this year (close childhood friend) and that about it for social events
>out of nowhere, get invited to club by a chad
>literally can't make it
When I could go places I didn't and now I want to go places and I can't. Such is cyborg life

>>28545414
>"Oh wait, you have to be good at something for a hobby"
Literally no. You think I could draw three years ago? Hel no. Still can't draw well. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it and others can appreciate it.

Half the fun is seeing yourself improve.
>>
File: leotardo.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
leotardo.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
>tfw when you'll never get to do it over
>>
File: tumblr_n4yoz1uiVz1ttppkno2_500.jpg (42 KB, 500x391) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4yoz1uiVz1ttppkno2_500.jpg
42 KB, 500x391
>have crush on girl in school
>about to ask her out
>can't find her
>look everywhere
>she's not at school so I wait till tomorrow
>not at school next day
>and the day after that
>texted her
>no response
>ask her close friends
>they say she had a tooth absece after root canal
>got infected
>the infection spread to her blood stretch and lungs
>they say she might die for be seriously impaired
That's all I know so far, I learned about this 3 days ago. Dont know how she's doing
>>
>tfw pretty sure i fucked myself up permanently from drug abuse

I've been sober for about a year now but I've never felt the same. it's like there's a big chunk of me that's missing, and I don't feel like a real person anymore. I can't focus on anything, my memory is fucked, I never feel happy. I never feel sad either. I just feel apathetic and hollow. I can't talk to people because I feel like such a burnout loser.
>>
>>28547401
I know this feel. You can at least have some closure, you know that she is not interested and can move on.

For me, im infatuated with a girl i have never met and never talked to. All i want is to just talk to her for once, see her smile. I cant even have that.

Every day i think about her, and it really fucking hurts me. It hurts me more than anything else.

It will destroy you from the inside unless you can move on and forget. I cant, i hope you can.
>>
File: 1459490486323.jpg (12 KB, 426x314) Image search: [Google]
1459490486323.jpg
12 KB, 426x314
>Everyone thought that I was smart because I am quiet and require glasses
>I'm actually dumb as a rock
>>
File: 1462774639283.jpg (38 KB, 490x588) Image search: [Google]
1462774639283.jpg
38 KB, 490x588
>>28549715

I'm too used to this not to eventually get over it. She....she was supposed to be the one. She checked off every single thing I wanted in a partner to a T.

I just feel empty right now, the worst feeling isn't the rejection, it's the crash from how good I felt before.
>>
>>28549650
Those are some hard feels. Hopefully it doesn't kill her.
>>
>could have graduated in the fall
>decide to stick around for spring cause why not
>all of my friends abandon me simultaneously
>sit in my room drinking and reading
>could be at home with family instead and get free food
>and play with my dog
>havent done anything fun in weeks

fuck me. im never falling for the 'friendship' meme again.
>>
File: 1462936730271.png (45 KB, 527x487) Image search: [Google]
1462936730271.png
45 KB, 527x487
>>28549764
>I'm too used to this not to eventually get over it

Im glad to hear that. For me, i have never fallen in love before or really cared about a girl. I usually have a no fucks given attitude to women.

Thats why this one hit me so fucking hard. I have never felt this before, and i honestly dont know how to deal with it.
>>
>>28549713
Same. I feel like my life ended when i started using and it didn't start up again when i quit
>>
>>28550073
Have you ever relapsed?
>>
You ever have those days where you cant seem to enjoy anything. Like tv, video games, music, work not even youtube helps. Then just wonder if ending it would help.

Ive been having those days alot lately.
>>
>tfw nobody worth talking to is awake so you stay up and listen to trip-hop, browse memes and try to rekindle you interest in masturbation
>>
>>28548542
>you could get a job you know
But you need to talk to people to get one of those
>>
>>28547836
>you have to be good at something for a hobby
No you don't. You just do stuff.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.