[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>can't go downstairs to eat because family member will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1463181768045.jpg (91 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1463181768045.jpg
91 KB, 640x640
>can't go downstairs to eat because family member will see me and they will be disgusted by the sight of me and possibly start intterogating me
>so hungry
>>
Eat your own cum. It's actually got a lot of protein in it and you'll be surprised at how full you get.
Bonus: Going for seconds can be quite a fun way to burn off the calories.
>>
>>28545421
go away faggot.

box
>>
>>28545421

So with that logic, you could potentially live off your body for nutrients and energy?
>>
>>28545421

Since when is 0.2g protein a lot?
>>
>>28545394
>he doesn't have a gallon bag of peanuts in his room

enjoy starving to death
>>
>>28545482
Maybe if OP came like hentai character
>>
>>28545438
Not indefinitely, no. But it can hold off the cravings until people go to bed and downstairs is empty.

>>28545482
Consider that to the weight of the average amount of ejaculate and it's not a bad percentage.
>>
>>28545524

Even one ounce of cum is maybe a gram.
>>
>>28545597
>wasting a bunch of energy to eat your own cum
>one last act of faggotry before death
>>
>>28545697
What's the matter big man? Scared you might cuck yourself you're so beta?
>>
https://youtu.be/z4edIxzhU80?t=1m21s

On another note I am reminded of this good movie in my moment of hunger.

If only biblical religion was cool enough I might have a moral foundation one day.
>>
>Order a pizza online with instructions 'Write on the box "To be delivered to Anon's Room" '
>Let family collect at the door and read the instructions
>Tape a note to your bedroom door saying "Post through letterbox in door"
>Install a letterbox in your bedroom door for pizza delivery
>Maybe leave a tip taped to the door for your family for being the middle-man delivery person.
>>
>>28545881
My family is not a benevolent entity, I am a parasite on them they would rather be done with to put things in simple terms. They're not perfect, but due to the economic situation I can't really complain.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.