[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fucking hate women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: plen.png (761 KB, 860x675) Image search: [Google]
plen.png
761 KB, 860x675
I have a female friend who just acts like I'm being a whiney fucking baby whenever I talk about how lonely I am, but when she wants to talk about the same thing, everyone in the world must stop what they're doing and cry her a river.

So much attention whoring like 'I'm going to die alone', when the next day she has a date. It didn't go very well, 'nobody will ever love me'

>another date tomorrow with new guy

'All he wants is sex. Men are fucking pigs'

>3 weeks later pregnancy scare from that guy.

Tell her I feel like I'll never be enough and will just be alone forever. 'Nobody wants a fucking crybaby anon, man up.'
>>
>>28545216
no one cares

baka why do you whine to us about your boring normie problems? jesus christ
>>
>>28545260

How is it normie to hare women? Normie's idolize women.
>>
>>28545216
Yeah, she sounds like a bitch. You should probably dump all the pics you saved of her
>>
The OP's anecdote illustrates the interesting sort of friendship that can form between women and a man that women find repulsive. It has a unique dynamic to it, to be sure.

I found myself in that situation during my freshman year of college, many years ago. During my first year of study, I belonged to a circle of friends of which I was the only male. I wasn't infatuated with any of my friends nor, obviously, were they infatuated with me. We all shared similar interests, watched movies together, had discussions, went to shows, and so on. It was no different than any other type of friendship. Well, at least with one exception.

Women are able to suffer the presence of a disgusting man if that man neuters himself. He must hide any hint that he's a sexual being because the thought of him as sexual is inherently repulsive to women. If the devil wants to live among human beings, he's going to have to hide his cloven hooves and horns. He can never really pull the fangs from his skull, but he must certainly conduct himself as if he had.

Which is why during that first year, I never dared to express any sort of sadness or frustration with my lack of sexual affection. To do so would have been to admit I still served as some threat, that the creepy old monster still lurked within me. My presence would no longer have been tolerable, and so I remained silent.

During the beginning of my sophomore year, I dared to express some hint of my frustration. Suffice it to say, in time, those dear friends became far less dear. They were not quite so comfortable with me any more. If I was capable of desire, I may have been capable of desiring them, and that was a nauseating thought.

So, it is entirely possible to have women as friends if you're a man. One simply has to either be a man who is not disgusting to look upon or a disgusting man who never looks upon women.

Long story short, most of the friends I made sophomore year were men.
>>
>>28546166

beautifully fucking illustrated my man
>>
>>28545216
She's only friends with you because you make her feel better about herself. If you didn't text her tomorrow nothing would change.
>>
>>28546166
>The OP's anecdote illustrates the interesting sort of friendship that can form between women and a man that women find repulsive. It has a unique dynamic to it, to be sure. I found myself in that situation during my freshman ye-

you hol up nigga, aint reading all that shit.
The reason people don't like you is because every conversation topic that exists, you have to reply to with something about YOURSELF. Everything to you is about YOURSELF.

No surprise you have a tripcode.
Next time you want to type something out or are out in public talking to someone, take note of how often you use "I" and "me" and some such words, or how often you try to change the topic or tell a story about yourself
>>
>>28546196

Thank you. Although I hardly think my experience is an exceptional one or, rather, wouldn't be if being a man all women find repulsive wasn't exceptional. Which, sadly enough, or at least sadly enough for those few repulsive men, it is.

Perhaps the tricks the devil employs to play at being human are rare ones, after all. All having been said, that makes sense. There are many men and many women, ugly and beautiful, wicked and good, cruel and kind, who are still human for all of that.

However, there are very few devils.
>>
>>28545216
This is bait you retards. op is obviously lying to further his agenda which makes him no better then the most cancerous sjw's.
>>
>>28546166
An accurate appraisal for the most part. However, I'm a guy and I stopped hanging out with my weird bi friend, because he wouldn't shut up about how he still wants to get laid. As an asexual wizard, it was starting to creep me out. Women alone do not feel this way about their company.
>>
>>28547666
Kek
>talks about being a devil gets satanic trips
>>
Women are pathetic in that way. They think just because they're female, they're the only ones with problems that actually matter
>>
>>28547657
>you hol up nigga, aint reading all that shit.

Well, you are certainly not obligated to do so, of course. Although if you're criticizing the entire post, you probably should. The critic seems far more legitimate if he's familiar with what he's decided to criticize.

>The reason people don't like you is because every conversation topic that exists, you have to reply to with something about YOURSELF. Everything to you is about YOURSELF.

I never mentioned anything about people not liking me in general. It was merely a comment upon what sacrifices a certain kind of man has to make in order for women to treat him like they would any other person. In order to provide some context, I have to draw from my own experience. No man can look around his own corner, after all. And we all look at the experiences of others though the lens crafted by our own. It's an inescapable part of the human experience. For good or for evil, none of us is omniscient. None of us is God. Which is a shame. There are times when I think most of us would do a better job.

>>28547788
>As an asexual wizard, it was starting to creep me out. Women alone do not feel this way about their company.

Well, sure, obviously. My story wasn't so much about a man who cried endlessly about never having sex, but rather one who was cast out because he suggested, in the most subtle of manners, that he would like to and was unhappy that he could not. But we've all had the kind of friend you mention. I knew a fellow back at university who ended every night screaming and weeping that no woman would ever love him, that suicide seemed a better option than living the way he lived. My friends and I spent endless hours trying to cheer him.

He's happily married now.
>>
>>28545216
Why don't you burn yourself with that roastie then ,normal trash?
>>
File: 1457969428746.jpg (32 KB, 447x456) Image search: [Google]
1457969428746.jpg
32 KB, 447x456
>>28546166
This describes my situation right now perfectly. Fuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.