[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every woman ive ever met is a whore. I dated a girl for two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1463089561796.jpg (91 KB, 477x600) Image search: [Google]
1463089561796.jpg
91 KB, 477x600
Every woman ive ever met is a whore.

I dated a girl for two years and she told me she loved me first etc etc. I used her cellphone to call my mom's son once and there I found out she was cheating on me with her own cousin.

Since then ive never been able to look at a female again without being totally disgusted.

The duplicity, the lying straight to me face - saying she loves me as I came inside of her - I dont understand how its possible for a human being to lie so much.

Whats your experience with these devil creatures and how do I deal with the knowledge that every woman I ever meet is going to be a fucking whore?
>>
bumpppp

original fuckurobot
>>
well??

hello faggots
>>
you're a dick for posting that pic

it's clearly some fat dude's before shot. not his best moment but taking a before shot is him declaring that he's gonna get his shit together.

but someone slaps on some black words on it, spreads it and reposts it into relationshit threads.
>>
File: 1442986512555.png (211 KB, 327x316) Image search: [Google]
1442986512555.png
211 KB, 327x316
>>28545928
>it's clearly some fat dude's before shot. not his best moment but taking a before shot is him declaring that he's gonna get his shit together.
>but someone slaps on some black words on it, spreads it and reposts it into relationshit threads.

How do you even get that fat lmao

Like at what point do you say "OK I can barely walk for 5-10 minutes without being exhausted, my gut covers my penis and my tits are bigger than most women I see on a daily basis, I think i may need to be concerned with my health now"????
>>
>>28545158
Women are sick, disgusting, and vile creatures, stick with traps or men. I, myself, have been fucked over by women countless times, they're not worth the fucking effort
>>
>>28545968
Because they are older then you? You will look the same when you have enough years doing shit with your life like you always have.
>>
>>28545968
Probably the same way that people become alcoholics, drug addicts, self-harmers, abusers, or go off the deep end in any other sense
>>
>>28546020
>Because they are older then you? You will look the same when you have enough years doing shit with your life like you always have.

Why would being older magically make you fat as fuck?

Just eat less faggot

>>28546024
But drug addiction and stuff isn't immediately obvious, being obese and being unable to do basic movements like running 1 mile without stopping should put up at least a few red flags.
>>
>>28545968
most fatties are extremely depressed

oreos are the cheapest drug
>>
>>28546051
do you run a mile every day

when was the last time you straight up ran full speed
>>
>>28545158
one woman is not all women. there are women out there who aren't like this and if you find yourself consistently being in a relationship with the kind of woman that treats you like shit, well, it's not them, it's you.

maybe don't get in steady relationships with girls you meet at bars and trailer parks and and wal-mart. cheating is trash-tier personality and if you didn't see it coming you are either naive as hell or too horny for your own good.
>>
>>28546096
>do you run a mile every day

A jog a few times a week, but not very consistently I mostly just lift and throw in some cardio occasionally.

>when was the last time you straight up ran full speed

Who said full speed?

A majority of Americans are incapable of running a mile without stopping, a lesser amount are incapable of walking it, and an even lesser amount cannot even complete a mile.
>>
>>28546051
>drug addiction and stuff isn't immediately obvious

What? It just sounds like you're trying to justify not understanding how someone can become a fat fuck. They lose control just like many others do with other facets of their life. It's okay if you can't wrap your head around it.
>>
>>28546151
>What?

Well I mean that people in beginning stages of Alcoholism or Opiate addiction wouldn't be immediately obvious. They might only be taking it once a week, have a job, friends etc and it takes some time for tolerance and addiction to truly build up.

Whereas growing lovehandles and having man boobs that require a bra that keeps steadily growing is pretty obvious when you see yourself in the mirror everyday when you take a shower.

>It's okay if you can't wrap your head around it.

Really I'm just confused as to their reaction.

Someone who weighs 350lbs was once 200 lbs, and 250lbs and then 300 lbs. What is their reaction?

>Take off shirt
>See fat sack of shit, stretchmarks eveywhere, cant even see penis looking straight down
>"Gee I look like a fat fuck"
>Oh well guess I'll just eat more
>>
>meet one woman who's a whore
>every woman ive ever met is a whore
>>
>>28546252
>Not understanding advanced tongue-in-cheek satire
>>
>>28546189
>See fat sack of shit, stretchmarks eveywhere, cant even see penis looking straight down
>"Gee I look like a fat fuck"
>Oh well guess I'll just eat more

That's exactly what they think. It's a fight between short term and long term rewards that they're incapable of winning as a depressed person. To put yourself in the eyes of a superfatty, the ending should sound more like:

>Oh well, I could exercise and eat way less today and still look fat tomorrow or I could just eat more and feel good today.

These people don't think in terms of what's good for them. It's how they feel. How would you feel if you woke up and that was what you looked like? The reality being that you'd have to work hard for months or years to fix yourself. You'd feel massive amounts of shame for what you've done for yourself. A person that fat is literally killing themselves. You should pity all fat people--not because they're fat--but because they're blind and stupid.
>>
>>28546316
>You should pity all fat people--not because they're fat--but because they're blind and stupid.

I guess I do man. but it's just amazing to me the insane level of laziness and blind gluttony. It's like visiting the circus and seeing the bearded lady or the burly 7'5 man.
>>
>>28546189
>smoke crack
>go through terrifying episodes
>suffer painful withdrawal
>visibly haggard
>"oh well guess I'll keep smoking"
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.