[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how can I deal with being alone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461347785587.png (73 KB, 286x342) Image search: [Google]
1461347785587.png
73 KB, 286x342
how can I deal with being alone?
>>
you don't

oc to the max
>>
>>28545118
If you have to ask, you wont ever be able to deal with it. Its not something you can train.
>>
You can't. You aren't tough enough for this in the long-term. Get back in the game, or kill yourself.
>>
File: IMG_23636790244525.jpg (97 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_23636790244525.jpg
97 KB, 667x960
Simple really.

You work to something. A hobby. A goal. Learn gardening. Learn how to shave with a straight razor. Rebuild the brakes on your car. Build a motorcycle. Whatever it is.

You wanna be a business owner? Fucking do it.

I ended up designing rough drafts and design specs for firearms and cars that I want to build.

Now I'm in the process of acquiring capital and parts to do so.

The thing is when you're alone and you don't have anything to do, then it eats you and you constantly think about it. That's what was killing me was constantly thinking about it.

But once you find that thing you want you get it. Work on something tangible. Even if you have to do it baby steps. You go only forward.

Put the being alone aside. Work on yourself. You can't love someone if you can't love yourself.

>inb4 thats normie shit reeee

Its reality. The world won't give to you. You make the world your bitch and step up to the plate or you can sit in your corner.
>>
>>28545202
>Get back in the game

hey starving kid. lifes just a game, get back in it brah

wow its just a game isnt? fun fun fun, you retarded normie scum.
>>
>>28545641
Dating is a game. Learn to play it the right way, or check out. You don't have what it takes to be a lifetime loner. So you're really not worthy of advice in that area.
>>
>>28545554
As much as I respect you for having this much determination... Most people here feeling really lonely actually are depressed...
We can't just wake up and start doing shits...
>>
Visual novels helped me a lot. So did booze.
Being alone is not as bad as it feels like while it lasts. I spent a whole year NEETing away and now that I'm back in society I kinda miss it. Having to deal with normies and work and planning conversations with the girl you like days ahead so you don't fuck it up drains you. I really miss playing visual novels and watching series stoned until 6 am every day then wanking off to sleep, just to post >tfw no gf the morning after in my favorite boards.
>>
>>28545118
You will die one day and then there will be no one to be friends with, no one to pine for, no one to miss
>>
>>28545554
so why are you here? you think we honestly give a shit about your acomplishment. no we dont.

too bad you will never be rich and will always struggle to feed your kids
>>
>>28545674

Oh I agree. I had terrible depression. More than once I found myself staring down my shotgun debating on giving it a suck start. I drank till I couldn't see,went to work shitfaced. I crashed and burned hard.

But I realized something. I'm the master of my fate. I can make the effort to change to get help to be better than I was. I realized that the world won't give to me. Society won't give to me. I also came to see that I was my worst enemy. I held myself back and pushed myself down. If I didn't take control I'd spiral down and burn up. I had to stand.

There's resources our there. And I really do say this:get help. Don't be afraid to reach out and see a therapist or something. Do research and find one who isn't just a pill pusher.

Hell I don't mind talking to those who need it.

But above all you need to find something anything to get yourself out of your head. Vidya and Netflix and animae only works for so long I found. Do puzzles. Read a book a month. Pick random stuff. There's so many free ebooks too.

But I will say this. Women are secondary. When you're in that state you need to take the reigns. Sure it's nice and all but if you can't get past it, or work on it, its just going to break on you and you'll be back at square one
>>
>>28545818

Why am I here? because I'm still scraping the bottom of the bucket doing what I do.

I don't have the certificates to go up to a company like Chip Foose or Springfield and say lets build this shit. I don't have the stupid piece of overpriced paper to say I'm not stupid. I'm a college failure.

I'm also here because I enjoy the people and helping when it's needed. I'm using myself as an example.

But hey I struggle myself to feed myself too. Life's life. You gotta take control of it.

Unless you get stupid lucky and land an old rich lady.
>>
>>28545917
Well thank you anon it's motivating and well done getting better
I hope the motivation will last for at least until I get to see a therapist at the end of the month
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.