[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Benefits of castration
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_o4dbypfrOK1v8tyg3o1_1280.jpg (329 KB, 1082x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4dbypfrOK1v8tyg3o1_1280.jpg
329 KB, 1082x1920
ITT we discuss the benefits of castration for robots/wizards/permavirgins.

> TFW no sex drive.
> TFW women have no power over you.
> TFW mental calm and tranquility.
> TFW no discussting saggy ballsack ruining your crotch aesthetics.

U mad, balls-havers?

P.S. non-eunuchs aren't real robots.
>>
>>28545004

>"but m-muh genetics / manhood"
>>
>>28545004
Is that you in the OP?

You're so hot. Pls fuck by BP.
>>
>>28545004
How to cum without balls?
>>
The Jews will stop at no means to convince white males not to try to reproduce
>>
>>28545115
The prostate is where most of the cum comes from, testicles only produce sperm which is I think 2% of your cum.

The more you know...
>>
>>28545179

if you lose both testicles you can no longer have children, but you mean just the fluid or something?
>>
How about we have nuclear and watch all the normies and their offspring get scorched.

yes, its going to happen
>>
>>28545217
yeah you get the seminal fluid, but not the sperm

shooting blanks
>>
Does it really remove sex drive?

I've heard about sex offenders getting voluntary castration and still having urges. That a sex drive is an integral part of being human. Is their no escape?
>>
>>28545179
But how the fuck to shoot without sex driver? Also kinda curious, can you show us your blank cum?
>>
If you castrate yourself without taking replacement estrogen or testosterone you'll have serious bone density problems fairly quickly. You need to have sex hormones.

>>28545038
>tumblr filename
>is that you?
>>
>>28545004
>tfw have my testicles
>tfw will never know life without the temptation and terror of the female sex
>tfw will never be the master of whispers Lord Varys
>>
>>28545343
Maybe their urges are less to do with sex
>>
downsides to removing balls

>decreases natural testosterone production to almost 0
>decreased muscle mass, increased fat, weaker bones
>anemia, depression, fatigue, poor concentration
>have to inject testosterone or experience negative side effects
>inject testosterone and you lose all the downsides to removing your balls
>>
I just do steroids. I take testosterone, nandrolone, and trenbolone and keep my estrogen bottomed out. The nandrolone makes up for the estrogen to keep my joints from getting fucky. No sex drive, can't get hard if I wanted to, which I don't, and all kinds of sick gains. All our problems come from estrogen. Up the androgens and you'll be fixed and better than ever.
>>
>>28545387
>how to shoot without sex driver
I'm afraid you're gonna have to drive your sex by yourself anon.
>>
Honestly I don't see why more guys aren't into castration.

It's the way of the future if you ask me.

The way society is going, feminine values are on the upswing, masculinity is increasingly being banned world-wide. I don't even see how a guy with balls could fit in in this world, especially a white guy.

It is POLITICALLY INCORRECT for white men to have balls!
>>
>>28545875
Feminists hate betas, not masculinity. It's not what they say but it's clear from their actions it's what they mean.

I wouldn't be too shocked to see an eventual dystopian future where men literally compete to be Chads, and the losers are castrated and put to work in undesirable jobs. It's basically what we have now, except the castration is just withdrawal of sex.
>>
>>28545539

So essentially you turn into Lord Varys?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.