[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else /just ugly/? Don't even have autism, my face is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1447017835343.jpg (28 KB, 397x398) Image search: [Google]
1447017835343.jpg
28 KB, 397x398
who else /just ugly/?

Don't even have autism, my face is the reason I'm a robot

tfw
>dark circles/eye bags
>big, wide neanderthal nose
>ugly big lips
>cystic acne all over face and back
>overweight

I wish my parents never reproduced. They're both fat and ugly and should've known I turn out the same as them.
>>
>>28544867
post face

bloxbloooxxx
>>
i'm an ugly bipolar manically depressed schizo.

thaaaanks mom an dad
>>
we all know the feel OP. But trust me in the years it will get better.
>>
>>28544867
Fuck off failed normie faggot
>>
>>28544867
I thought I was like a 7 at least, but I am starting to think that I am way lower.
>Talk to girl online
>we decide to use kik
>immediately stops messaging when I put up a profile picture
she was pretty fat even probably a 3
>>
File: p1889ph.jpg (477 KB, 1836x2448) Image search: [Google]
p1889ph.jpg
477 KB, 1836x2448
>>28544937
Here. All I ask is that I don't become a meme.
>>
File: 1442340042599.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1442340042599.png
293 KB, 633x758
>babyface
>big lips
>ears stick out
>shitty hair that can't be styled well, but looks bad long and I look bad with short hair
>pimples
>weak chin
>shitty/geeky/nerdy sounding voice
>5'8"
>skinny
>>
>>28545084
LOOOOOOOOOL SO UGLYYY LOOOOOOOL OMG GUYS LOL LOOK AT THIS UGGO
>>
>>28545084
You've got all the faults you listed, but you're not ugly enough to justify being a robot. You're probably a robot because you're overly self-critical.
>>
>>28545084
kyds normie
>>
>>28545084
I'll pretend that this is really you, you are by no means ugly. I get why you say your nose is big, but it's not a monkey nose, your lips are full but that's kinda sexy on a man, your purple circles aren't as bad as you imagine them to be. You have really nice hair with a good hairline and your skin is good, whereis the acne? Also you have super pretty eyes. Cheer up anon, you're very cute.
>>
>>28544867
Me. You can't be a robot if you're not ugly.
All it over comes down to in the end is looks.
>>
>>28545084
Not even ugly.
Get a better haircut, and shit like that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.