[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How was you friday the 13th? Mine was pretty good I got to see
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
File: niiner.jpg (123 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
niiner.jpg
123 KB, 450x600
How was you friday the 13th?

Mine was pretty good I got to see a stacy have a seizure and see all her friends freak the fuck out and cry while I laughed

pic related the girl with the big titties is the one im talking about
>>
File: icecube.jpg (60 KB, 552x342) Image search: [Google]
icecube.jpg
60 KB, 552x342
>>28544825
had my wisdom teeth taken out (not that cancer girl who posted a picture of herself) and got a scrips for 20 7.5/325 vicodin

i feel lucky
>>
so what you doing on this boad?
>>
Cool, post more of the big titty skank
>>
aww she didnt die? toooo bad.
>>
>>28544825
Thats not a stacy, thats a butter face slut
>>
>>28544868
nigger, you're a nigger

orig
>>
File: ni.jpg (31 KB, 237x623) Image search: [Google]
ni.jpg
31 KB, 237x623
>>28545090
think again

origigiigi
>>
>>28545135
Yeah. Her face is ugly as fuck, dude.
>>
File: 3woyman.png (500 KB, 397x554) Image search: [Google]
3woyman.png
500 KB, 397x554
>>28545080
middle

origigigigiigigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>28544868
I had mine taken out thirsday pham. Got some hydrocodone
>>
>>28545168
Literally the jew on the left is better looking.
>>
>>28545168
are you 15?

oc commento
>>
File: 798.png (306 KB, 593x540) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306 KB, 593x540
>>28544825
>laughing at someone for having a seizure

Edgy
>>
>>28545185
you would rather take a fucking jew
>>
>>28545191
no

>>
>>28545206
Better than a fat faced fake blonde with knobby knees
>>
>>28545231
ok that's better
>>
>>28545242
the goyim will cuck you
>>
>>28545262
thanks but im just fucking around though

18 senior in hs
>>
Guy who owns the SKYKING blogspot /pol/ uses for happenings, here.

It's my birthday, I'm alone, broke and will probably empty my change dish to get a forty of Steel Reserve and drink in the dark, listening for SKYKING.
>>
Pretty cool, I got through the last anxiety-causing moment of the school year and now have several months of taking it easy ahead of me. Also helped some kids and felt good and saw some panty flashes
>>
>>28544825
I decided to go bike riding for the first time in months and got caught under the rain. Also, there were like 6 different groups of geese on the bike path and they kept trying to bite me as I rode past.
>>
>>28544825
whoa you're edgy
>>
>>28545517
your probably the type of guy to go "hey the fucks ur prob bro"

"ey ey the fuck bruh ey the fuck u makin fun of her man the fuck, the FUCK man"

"dude ur a fukin sicko get out"

remember where the fuck you are idiot
>>
>>28545553

Ok cool guy. You're super cool and badass for laughing when someone is sick.
>>
>>28545608
"ey THE FUCK BRO U WUNNA FUCKIN GO U FUCKIN SICK BRUH U SO WEIRD BRUH THE FUCK THE FUCK MAN U BE SO FUKIN CRAYZEE THE FUCK FUCK MAN U BE SO WEIRD I MEAN DAMN BRUH BRUH"
>>
Who wants to find this stacy and let her know this faggot is talking shit? Im sure it wont be too hard for her to figure out what autist is making fun of her. Ill get the popcorn ready.
>>
>won money on a Japanese football game (I thought it was adorable how FC Tokyo sing YNWA)
>won more money on Andy Murray
>lost on some pakipaddle
>went out to buy a crate of beer
>made some money back on a Croatian game
>mum asked me when I was going to visit - haven't responded yet
>put myself into a healthy profit on a Dutch game
>some guy on /bet/ said "nice tip"
>topped up on a French game
>invited to hang out with friend visiting from south
>said I'd think about it
>don't really want to hang out

Had worse days but didn't really learn anything about life, myself or the world. Still plan on killing myself once my parents are gone.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.