[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why don't you have a gf or bf /r9k/? me >i enjoy hentai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9
File: 4.jpg (662 KB, 1702x2400) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
662 KB, 1702x2400
why don't you have a gf or bf /r9k/?

me

>i enjoy hentai
>autistic spreg
>depressed
>clingy and over obsessive
>i like traps
>4/10
>dress like a normie
>>
>only attract tumblrs
>oneitis isn't romantically inclined in general
>>
File: 1421598150705.jpg (409 KB, 3579x3000) Image search: [Google]
1421598150705.jpg
409 KB, 3579x3000
Too many reasons.
>Disgusting fetishes
>Live near no one else into traps
>Social anxiety
>Not into 3DPD
>Depressed
>Anxiety
>Boring
>Annoying
>Manlet
This is just the tip of the iceberg.
>>
I had one, but they broke up with me two days ago. So I guess I can do it, I'll just never find someone that I love again.
>>
>don't like hentai
>get a gf
>suddenly like reading hentai

i think when no one wanted to have sex with me hentai would just make me sad, now it's genuinely entertaining
>>
>>28544893

same thing happened to me :( its okay anon
>>
File: 1441843990659.jpg (22 KB, 353x352) Image search: [Google]
1441843990659.jpg
22 KB, 353x352
>>28544768
>you will NEVER have an anime girlfriend (male)
>>
>>28544768

Social anxiety .

Don't want to lose my virginity unless I love them. (Some qt let me touch her ass and said lets kiss and I was a total cold fish and she shuddered away from me. Oh god I'll never forget that. Tbf I never gave any indication that I was interested. But fuck it HAUNTS me)
>>
>>28544945
No actually, it's not okay. It's the worst feeling in the world.
>>
>>28544768

I don't enjoy dating. I don't enjoy letting people get that close to me and seeing my inner workings.

I don't enjoy the family gatherings. The bullshit face I have to put on.

I don't enjoy having my time swallowed up by stupid petty bullshit.

I have one now. But we're only together for the financial security.

At the end of the day, she's just as replaceable to me as I am to her.

I'm was probably fucked up by my ex and now long term relationships are worthless to me.

Can share story if wanted.
>>
>>28544881
A trap, eh? Where you at?
>>
I'm not attractive. I don't know how to form a relationship or hold it (even a friendship). Wouldn't know what to do with a girlfriend. And I'm afraid of conflict, so when some other guy inevitably hits on her, I'd be too scared to do anything.
>>
>>28545227
Like I said nowhere near anyone else, it's pointless to even say, the other reason seaside.
>>
File: 1365545259867.png (347 KB, 381x501) Image search: [Google]
1365545259867.png
347 KB, 381x501
Where am I supposed to find a trap bf
>>
>>28544768
I attract broken women.
>>
>>28545503
/r9k/ or cuteboys. Most traps that post here and not an insignificant amount of the ones that post there are single. The only requirements traps have tend to be
>be really lewd
>be dominant
>be white
>don't be morbidly obese (chubby is fine)
unless they're into other traps only.
>>
>>28545560
If this is the case, then where is my qt trap bf?
>>
>>28545603
Lurk trap/ideal bf threads here and express interest.

You may even have luck making a begging thread.
>>
>>28544768
Because I am a wizard who has transcended the need for human companionship.
>>
Fat, competitive card game player and fighting game player, figure collection, and body pillows.
>>
>>28545617
Hmm, that's not a bad idea anon. I may have to try it unless some other anon beats me to it.
>>
I'm honestly not sure. A handful of girls have been really into me in the past, but for whatever reason that's just not happening anymore. I think when I was in college it seemed like I was going somewhere in life, but that hasn't really panned out like I thought it would. Even so, I live kind of an interesting life, I'm good at conversation, and I'm not terrible looking, so you'd really think girls would be more into me. It's hard to explain.
>>
>not too bad looking
>cant approach woman
>very little interest in most people
>dont want any of the landwhales that sometimes throw themselfs at me
>only GF i ever had basically did all the active parts in getting to know someone
Damn i wish i had any idea on how to do this whole flirting shit.
>>
I don't know where to find one. I'm definitely attractive enough
>>
You typically have to ask people out to give yourself a chance. I don't do that.
>>
>>28545492
Not in the US?
>>
File: gloriousart.png (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
gloriousart.png
7 KB, 184x184
>Have a chad face, but look like a serial killer.
>5'8"
>Everyone is too scared to approach me.
>I'm too scared to approach anyone.
Such is life.
>>
File: 6091794ae89c16214e9036e846ce59a5.jpg (249 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
6091794ae89c16214e9036e846ce59a5.jpg
249 KB, 1600x1200
>>28544768
My fetish is being transformed into a girl, and thus the idea of being in any kind of relationship as a man disgusts me.
>>
>>28545560
>>be white
every time
>>
>>28545782
I am but you aren't near me, I assure you.
>>
>>28544768

I decided when I graduated high school with no gf or friends that I was going to never accept one my whole life. I've rejected two women that told me I was cute and rejected every advance and date that a woman has asked me to go on since. Every time I'm invited to do something, I reject saying I'm not interested. I make sure to say that so that they don't think I was busy, I want to make sure they know I'm not interested in them.

I've done this to at least a dozen dates women asked me on.
>>
>>28545997
Louisiana
O
U
I
S
I
A
N
A
>>
>>28545997
But being in the US just increased your chances you swine. I'm in the middle of nowhere OH
>>
>>28546120
In the middle of ohio? Are you trying to tell me you're a trap from ohio?
>>
I'm gay and I don't want to come out
>>
>>28546300
Not a trap, I'm sorry bb
>>
why? i honestly have no idea

its not like i need to approach people, im attractive and charismatic enough for them to approach me

i guess im just not in the right situations
i figure itll happen eventually
>>
>>28544768
>I'm ugly which is the predominant reason
>neet but I graduated from uni and gave up when I realized only looks and connections matter
>depressive and boring since I gave up
>obsessive and controlling
>only like traps
>>
>>28546347
And that's ok. You don't have to.
>>
File: disgusted_anime_lady.jpg (100 KB, 756x772) Image search: [Google]
disgusted_anime_lady.jpg
100 KB, 756x772
Because I'm in love with a guy who doesn't have the same feelings towards me most likely.
>>
>recovering heroin addict
>previous partner ruined self-esteem
>haven't been in any kind of relationship since ive been clean for fear of not knowing how to have a healthy relationship
>Very introverted and enjoy alot of quiet time
>afraid of giving someone the power to hurt me
>>
>>28546895
How chaddish is he?
>>
>I just got out of a relationship
>I don't really want to have a relationship anyway

That's about it.
>>
File: weight_of_sad_sadness.jpg (55 KB, 445x495) Image search: [Google]
weight_of_sad_sadness.jpg
55 KB, 445x495
>>28546960
I don't really know how to describe it. In terms of appearance, he's a straight-up femboy, but his personality is about as Chad as it can be in a way. Most of his time is spent indoors playing MMOs and shit, but he has tons of irl friends who he then goes to parties with and stuff like that. Has no actual interest in having a relationship other than an open one because he wants to fuck around. Not only that, but he doesn't really have the drive to actually get laid despite having people show interest in him.

There's more but going on any further just makes it sound like a fiction, but after knowing him for 3-4 years or whatever, it's become very obvious that it isn't.
>>
>>28544768
Because location... And poor choice of life decisions.

Be me
>half drunk
>becoming a truck driver
>no college
>5/10
>smokes heavily
>from podunk town
>slightly overweight (6'0" 215lbs)

I can grow a beard... And just collected all bobble heads on Fallout 3. That's about all I have going for me.
>>
File: 1253678800088.png (17 KB, 325x240) Image search: [Google]
1253678800088.png
17 KB, 325x240
>>28544768
>hella
I bet a Californian translated this
>>
Because im fat, have zero social skills and wont accept anybody but my crush as my gf.

If i ever get a grip and lose some weight i might find the confidence to contact her.
>>
i don't start conversations with anyone

this is my fault
>>
>people only hangout when it's convenient for them
>use me for money rides etc
>realize this and just stop initiating contact
>no one hits me up anymore
I'm good at video games so people always invite me to their parties and such so I'm not no human contact sperg. Real life friendship is impossible for me because everyone considers me unpredictable. Their words not mine
>>
>>28547021
sounds like me, haha
>>
>Incredibly socially awkward/anxious
>Apparently a forgettable/disposable person
>Only really into girls with a body type that isn't incredibly common
>Possibly my OCD
Sadly I could've had a gf since like 7th grade but I was too self-hating/lacking confidence to notice the qts who were apparently interested in me for whatever reason
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.