[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>30 years ago every man was entitled to a qt gf >even your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 0054 - t5D0mAH.jpg (135 KB, 736x721) Image search: [Google]
0054 - t5D0mAH.jpg
135 KB, 736x721
>30 years ago every man was entitled to a qt gf
>even your beta dad had a qt gf
>you're a virgin 25 year old
>>
Thanks feminism and internet.
>>
>>28544723
I just made an online dating profile with ma real pic. Wish me luck peasants.
>>
>>28544723
Nah there have always been robots, they just didn't have the internet to congregate on before so they just suffered in silence or killed themselves.
>>
>>28545856
really?
so where did all that stored up rage and energy go?
this is the first generation of robots, and probably the last.
we will be used as super soldiers for WW3 because of our intense rage and stored up energy allows us to simply deflect bullets and walk through a thermonuclear fireball.
>>
>>28545924
I agree.

wew original, almost forgot.
>>
>>28545924
I'm a guy but this proves that there have always been people like this/robot whatever.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck
>>
File: 1461702936622.gif (560 KB, 583x583) Image search: [Google]
1461702936622.gif
560 KB, 583x583
>>28544723
>tfw father at 23 was married and had 3 gf's while i'm still kv
>>
Women use weird mindgames anyway
>>
>>28545856
No, this is really a fucking lie. Women weren't allowed to make livable wages.

If they didn't find a beta they will die a horrible death.
Since every beta had access to women by working practically ANY job, men didn't have to lower their standards.

Why go for a 30 year old hag when you can guarantee get a fresh 18 year old virgin and her parents would encourage it?
>>
The only thing you can do now is increase your value relatively.

Date girls 4+ years younger than you, because they wouldn't want to date some "scrub" her own age.
>>
>>28544723
My dad was Chad, though.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.