[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello lads I "live" through everyday accomplishing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pep.png (20 KB, 533x545) Image search: [Google]
pep.png
20 KB, 533x545
Hello lads

I "live" through everyday accomplishing the bare minimum because of my anxiety and fear of failure

My question is should I order adderall off of the deepweb so that I can focus on my work, or is there a better option available

Self drawn pepe attached
>>
>>28544038
yes get me some too
>>
>>28544038
See how that works
>>
no, bad idea.

Prescription drugs are barely regulated. Look into how the FDA approves generic drug equivalents. Spoiler alert, it's pretty much an honor system until hundreds of complaints start coming in.

Till then they just take the manufacturer's word that the generic is equivalent to the name brand.

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2014/12/03/expose-reveals-why-we-no-longer-trust-all-generic-drugs/

http://www.peoplespharmacy.com/2016/02/15/how-reliable-are-your-generic-drugs-from-india
>>
>>28545156

forgot to add, even if you order the supposed "name brand" off the internet illegally, it could still well be counterfeit
>>
>>28545193
cool, thanks for the advice
>>
>>28545266

np man.

As an alternative, I would suggest adding hemp seeds to your diet, which are very nutritious and high in protein and minerals.

You should also make sure not to overdo alcohol and caffeine, and get enough aerobic and anaerobic exercise.

None of this is going to fix everything but it might make you feel a little better, stronger, and more energetic if you give it time and stick with it.
>>
File: 1431299489056.png (842 KB, 798x820) Image search: [Google]
1431299489056.png
842 KB, 798x820
>>28545443
>hemp seeds

I should get back into these. It's been too long.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.