[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you react if a boy had a crush on you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: 8045089201_cf40f9d102_o.jpg (68 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
8045089201_cf40f9d102_o.jpg
68 KB, 612x612
Would you
>be disgusted
>be happy
>bully him
>fug him
?
>>
>>28544016
>get fugged by him

t b h
>>
File: 1456275080712.png (91 KB, 231x249) Image search: [Google]
1456275080712.png
91 KB, 231x249
>>28544016
happy/fug I wish someone felt that way about me
>>
File: Dont Tread On Me.jpg (111 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
Dont Tread On Me.jpg
111 KB, 1000x500
>>28544016
Suck his dick till I came and started farting
>>
>>28544016
i have a crush on you, op
>>
I would try my best to sell my mom on the idea of having another man around the house.
>>
>>28544016
very flattered, im pretty narcissistic
>>
>>28544016
I'd likely cry from happiness.
If he wasn't a degenerate slut then I'd love him and eventually have sex after we were bfs for awhile.
>>
>be me, 17, working in my cities zoo
>work in restaurant, on food kiosk , in cafe
>two qt punk chicks and their gay friend come to buy a cornetto
>at the zoo 'because its random'
>feel nothing but disdain towards them but am 17 and horny
>17, can't into flirting but I try
>smaller qt punk girl laughing at lame jokes
>later in day, cleaning tables at the restaurant
>they're there, I go over and say hi while clearing table next to them
>Go do other stuff
>15 mins later, come back
>gay guy is writing his phone number in ketchup on his plate
>we state awkwardly at each other until I say 'I'm flattered but I'm straight'
>they leave
>TFW no qt punk chick gf
>>
Happy when I was young, probs.

Not so cool about it now. You need to get the boyfucking out of the way when you are young. 15-25 should be non-stop dick sucking, dick riding, and asshole fucking.. It seems silly as an adult though.
>>
>>28544016
Flattered but I'd tell him to fuck off
>>
>>28544016
I have allready done this. I wasn't older than 14. I pretended to be okay about it, and stayd thinking it would be just another sleepover. Big mistake man. We played Spyro the dragon, he started rubbing my knee and thigh. Then I was like, fuck, I might have to do something about this and that will be awkward. But I did nothing, and he kept tickling and rubbing my leg, until he started grinding my dick with his palm. At this point I looked at him. He had no acne, long enough hair, no visible muscles. I realized I could shove my dick inside his ass, close my eyes, smell his hair, feel it tickling my face, and it wouldn't be so bad. However, we ended up in missionary positon, and he stared deep into my soul when I came into his ass. I think about it ever once a week, and I don't know how to feel. I've talked to psychologist, but I haven't been able to fully appreciate it before I came to r9k and learned about our lord and savior boipussy.
>>
>>28544016
I would be slightly embarassed and would try to make him understand that I'm straight - directly tell him if necessary (because I know I'm not making it very explicit, what with never having had a gf and all)
>>
>>28544099
lol get in line
>>
>>28544302
thats my line! you cant steal my line like that
>>
>>28544016
>blue food coloring underneath his eyes
wut

also probably be happy someone's interested and softly but plainly turn him down if he asked me out. I fap to traps but I don't think I'd ever go with a dude.
>>
>>28544269
>he stared deep into my soul when I came into his ass
so hot

I remember when I fucked this cute 18 year old boy I met off 4chan. He was looking deep into my eyes as I penetrated him. It was so good
>>
>>28544016
I generally feel compassion for people who are in love with other people because they can't help it even while their feelings are often misguided. I would try to be nice and polite while not hiding from him that I expect his feelings to pass away, and that I try for that period to be as easy for him as possible.
>>
I'm surprised at how many of you are gay
>>
File: 1457917762886.jpg (60 KB, 654x711) Image search: [Google]
1457917762886.jpg
60 KB, 654x711
>>28544235
>non-stop dick sucking, dick riding, and asshole fucking

non stop?
>>
Pretty bad cause I'm not ghei.
>>
>>28545294
Until your 26 birthday of course.
>>
>>28544016
indifference, thats how I deal with it.
>>
>>28544016
I would be overjoyed and probably be so happy I can't sleep because I'm thinking about him.
>>
>>28545294
As close to non-stop as possible.
You might not be a gay, I don't know.

I never got to do the gay stuff because I am ugly, but every other guy was fucking all the time. Everything they did among gays led to someone's d being sucked or homosexual activities.

This is why you look forward to if you like penis. I expected to just fuck throughout college and a little after before settling down with some guy. guess who is alone and kv long after college has ended?
>>
>>28545967
But I don't want to be a slut, I want to be in a relationship with a guy. Not be a gay bar whore
>>
>>28544265
Came into this thread to say this exact thing.

I'm flattered but not gay.
>>
It'd boost my self esteem a bit. Only a bit. I'd try to friendzone him since I'm not a fag and I'm sure having a fag friend would attract bitches.
>>
>>28546063
That is for life after 25. Assholes don't get better looking with age.

Young gay is all about fucking. you could be in an open relationship and not slut it up maybe.
>>
>>28544016
Flattered by no.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.