[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy shit you guys were right. I thought Grimes proved women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: the_fucking_bots_were_right.jpg (630 KB, 1000x662) Image search: [Google]
the_fucking_bots_were_right.jpg
630 KB, 1000x662
Holy shit you guys were right. I thought Grimes proved women can be creative, but look what she had to say on the matter

>I wasn't raised as a boy, but I was not just raised as a girl. I don't wanna say I don't identify as a girl, but I don't fucking give a shit about gender. And the thing that I hate about the music industry is all of a sudden it's like, 'Grimes is a female musician' and 'Grimes has a girly voice.' It's like, yeah, but I'm a producer and I spend all day looking at fucking graphs and EQs and doing really technical work.

>tfw the /r9k/ robots were right
>>
>>28543501

I don't get it op. How does that make her not creative or make r9k right about something?
>>
File: r9k_fegs.png (130 KB, 961x552) Image search: [Google]
r9k_fegs.png
130 KB, 961x552
>>28543542

it makes her not a woman. you bad boys always claim women can't be creative a la pic related

who'd'a thunk the bots were right all along?
>>
>>28543584

That doesn't make any sense op. All girls say they're not like the other girls. That doesn't make them not girls.
>>
>>28543629

so u sayin' women can be creative?
>>
>>28543655

No I'm saying you aren't making any sense. I don't listen to this person and don't have any idea if they're creative or not.
>>
>>28543687
>I don't listen to this person and don't have any idea if they're creative or no

u should, she is the queen :)
>>
Did you even try to think before typing OP? Sit and think for like 2 minutes tops and you should realize how retarded you Sound.
>>
File: normie_detected.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
normie_detected.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>28543709

STOP BEING A POOPY MEANY HEAD! YOU SOUND LIKE A NORMIE! I DON'T LIKE NORMIES BECAUSE THEY ARE MEAN!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.