[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >be today >constipated for 4 days >rabbit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: sad+kitten+f.jpg (71 KB, 640x576) Image search: [Google]
sad+kitten+f.jpg
71 KB, 640x576
>be me
>be today
>constipated for 4 days
>rabbit sized shits twice a day
>mother gets laxatives
>strongest thing the feds allow
>take 5 of them
>misread the dosage
>max recommended dosage is 3 not 5
>ohfuck.jpg
>mom says I'll be fine no need to pump stomach
>two hours later
>feel a boulder of shit
>go to bathroom
>another rabbit shit
>fucking placebos
>go lay down for awhile
>wake up with awful feeling
>going to explode
>rush to bathroom faster then a black man gulping grape soda
>sit down hard and think I am ready for the storm
>I wasn't
>my entire bowls empty in 3 seconds flat
>shit splashage everywhere
>even the bottom of the toilet seat
>vomit on the floor from the smell alone
>just sit there trying to recover
>suddenly another wave of shit comes exploding out my ass
>this continues for 40 minutes
>me to terrified to get up and risk it happening somewhere else
>after 10 minutes of no more shit I clean up for 15 minutes
>take a magma hot shower and take a nap

how did your day go /r9k/?
>>
I did this for a sigmoidoscopy which is basically a lesser colonoscopy.

The doctor perscribed a prep to clean me out which was to mix a 30-dose bottle of Miralax into two one-liter bottles of Gatorade (I chose lemon-lime which is disgusting btw) and then drink them both in under an hour and then chase with three Ducolax tabs (which is another kind of laxative).

After that experience I honestly don't think you can overdose on laxatives. I did shit a lot but it was not explosive and I think you're exaggerating a lot if you say it was explosive because I really do not think the human body even has the proper muscles to forcibly eject shit out of the ass. Maybe if you had a bowel obstruction or something, but that could kill you and would be insanely painful, so I really fucking doubt it, you lying piece of shit.
>>
>>28543706
oh and it also lasted for two days. i shit myself the next day after the sigmoidoscopy was done.
>>
This gave me a boner. Thanks for sharing OP
>>
File: 1376354589001.jpg (104 KB, 800x427) Image search: [Google]
1376354589001.jpg
104 KB, 800x427
I approve this message.

You faggotini nigger loving jew bait
>>
>>28543706
>>28543738
that sounds fucking awful, atleast it wasn't the white gatorade, shit taste like motor oil
>>
>>28543706
>he's never had explosive shit
>he's never spent ten minutes on the toilet trying to shit only to fire out a little pellet
>he's never experience that feeling of fear as a tide of shitwater comes bursting out of his ass full force right after
>he's never shit so hard he needed a nap afterwards
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.