[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw I remember dreams are a thing Life gives us tiny miracles.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: yumenonakahe.jpg (42 KB, 291x472) Image search: [Google]
yumenonakahe.jpg
42 KB, 291x472
>mfw I remember dreams are a thing

Life gives us tiny miracles.
>>
File: 1450595963189.jpg (172 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
1450595963189.jpg
172 KB, 650x456
Dreaming is one of the last things I live for. Glad I got into making a dream journal to remember them.
>>
I've been able to lucid dream since i was 7. i still wish i was dead and unable to dream.

i long for dreamless sleep.
>>
i went under general anesthesia for the first time in my life today and it was the weirdest fucking thing

i was starting to get panicked and claustrophobic in the chair, with all the monitors on me, and when they put the IV in. but when they put the anesthetic in the IV i felt so fucking weird, then i was being helped into a chair being told it was all over. so fucking weird
>>
>>28543441
I have two kinds of dreams. Ones that make no sense what so ever and nightmares.

What is it like to have a nice dream?
>>
>tfw had my first kiss in a dream 2 nights ago
Felt pretty good, probably better than in real life.
>>
>>28543441
>dream
>relive the shittiest parts of my life
>experience happiness that is now impossible in the real world
>wake up feeling depressed
>day ruined
yeah nah fuck dreams mate
>>
File: 1462933838911.jpg (1 MB, 1327x1333) Image search: [Google]
1462933838911.jpg
1 MB, 1327x1333
>>28543441
i forgot all my dreams the instant i wake up

the rare times i can actually remember it are really nice though

my dreams are pretty much always uncanny/nightmareish but i find the uniqueness of them to be comforting
>>
File: itp_alexandersemenov_006.jpg (444 KB, 1680x1680) Image search: [Google]
itp_alexandersemenov_006.jpg
444 KB, 1680x1680
>>28543916
>its a living on the ocean floor episode

top comfy for me.
>>
>tfw all my dreams involve school in some way, by far the worst times of my life

wake me up inside (can't wake up)
>>
>>28543441
Dreaming always leaves me with feelings I thought I abandoned
>>
File: Hagakure.jpg (118 KB, 1050x1500) Image search: [Google]
Hagakure.jpg
118 KB, 1050x1500
>>28543441
It is a good viewpoint to see the world as a dream. When you have something like a nightmare, you will wake up and tell yourself that it was only a dream. It is said that the world we live in is not a bit different from this.

>Yamamoto Tsunetomo
>>
>It's another dream where I fail a class I forgot I signed up for and never showed up to
>>
>>28544127
i still have this fucking dream at least a few times a year and i finished college seven years ago.
>>
I've been wagecucking for over a decade now, seems like life has no wonder left for me now.

Even my dreams are boring. I've literally dreamt myself at entire shifts of work. My more creative dreams are still shit, like going for a drive
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.