[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who talked to everyone in high school and could
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462373864285.jpg (21 KB, 252x255) Image search: [Google]
1462373864285.jpg
21 KB, 252x255
>that kid who talked to everyone in high school and could hold a conversation with anyone, but at the end of the day had no real "friends"
>>
I know someone like that at uni and it's not me amazingly enough
>>
File: 1462217106247.jpg (24 KB, 335x371) Image search: [Google]
1462217106247.jpg
24 KB, 335x371
>>28543419
Im a bit like that, i get along with everyone great but never really form close bonds.

I dont know how rare or common it is.
>>
>>28543419
I'm that guy. I like to hold people up on pedestals. My goal has been to improve other's lives, but only recently did I come to the realization that while I know all of these people's dark secrets, nobody knows a single thing about me. Nobody knows that I take antideeps because of something from the past. Some days I wish I knew somebody like me for myself, but if that never happens, so be it. I can still live life as a normie and help others.
>>
>>28543419
No one has any real friends. Friends are a made up construct we use for social status signaling.

All the norms on Facebook with over 1000 friends don't have a single real friend at all.

It's every man for himself down here, I have seen friendships end over the most petty shit, It's all fragile and built upon ego.
>>
>>28544262
It's because 99% of people are cold an uncaring. I was just like you years ago, and then I realized it's all for nothing. Why should I bend over backwards to be nice to people when nobody ever does anything nice for me. I used to get cheap birthday cards for people, that sort of thing. I did small gestures that showed I cared. I never even got invited to parties. I'm not a sperg or total social misfit either, I'm just not very interesting and not 8/10 attractive.

Since people treat me like garbage anyway, I figure it doesn't matter how I act. So now I act exactly how I want to at all times. My life is much better and people treat me exactly the same even though I never do anything nice, I'm a cheap faggot bastard, I'm a huge fucking asshole, and I tell people off at random. If anything, I get invited to way more parties now.
>>
>>28543419
right here senpai

kind of lost my ability to converse. one chance and i lost it
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.