[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else had just about enough of worrying what women will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: uncomfy.jpg (12 KB, 224x224) Image search: [Google]
uncomfy.jpg
12 KB, 224x224
Anyone else had just about enough of worrying what women will think of them?
It's never enough, not funny enough, not smart enough, not confident enough, not handsome enough, not tall enough, not rude enough, not nice enough, not sociable enough, not wealthy enough, not interesting enough- ENOUGH.
These bitches will never be satisfied with us, fine, they can do whatever the fuck they like.
I'm done wasting time on this shit.
>>
File: Kiryuuin.Satsuki.full.1630077.jpg (2 MB, 2480x1089) Image search: [Google]
Kiryuuin.Satsuki.full.1630077.jpg
2 MB, 2480x1089
Indeed,but your waifu will always be satisfied and so will your Gunpla collection.
>>
who wouldnt care? were misrable while chad and and stacy live it up, have long fun filled summers and passionate sex at night.

Frankely i wouldnt mind it if someone butchered them.
>>
I mean, you basically have two options. You can not try and be alone for the rest of your life, or you can try and get a GF. Up to you.
>>
>>28543818
there is no trying for some, they're too ugly.

life is fair
>>
>>28543818
>the rest of my life.

you mean the two years i have left before hanging myself?
>>
>>28543818
I'm balding, I'm 19, I'm a genetic failure in every aspect, the dream is dead.
This might be hard to comprehend for most people but there truly is no hope for me so why bother worrying? I may as well try to get the best out of other areas because when it comes to love, family and relationships with other human beings I have already lost.
>>
>>28543242
If it's a relationship you're looking for; Screw it. It's not worth it. If you ever actually manage to get one, it will be pure stress, emotional, mentally etc...

If you are looking for sex; Hire a prostitute. Honestly, not getting used goods is practically impossible at this point, so go for that.
>>
>>28543910
Nearly bald at 22. Man i fucked up back when i was somewhat decent looking but i was a shy guy who respected girls.

No chance without my blonde hair now.
>>
>>28543910
Lol, stop being a fucking pussy and shave your head like a man. Balding is very common in the early 20s. I'm 23 and while I don't have thin hair or moon yet I certainly have a high hairline. When I start getting bald I will simply shave it.

Why am I even replying to this shit. Man up.
>>
>>28543968
What is even the point of this post? You have a good skull shape and can grow a beard so you think well obviously everyone is like you so I should ""man up"" and shave my head so I can look like fucking eggman?
Just stop.
>>
I'm 25 and really wish I could just stop caring and lose my ego. Maybe i need to move out of my home town I don't know.
>>
>>28543857
Not really. 'Too ugly' just means literally deformed, in which case plastic surgery is always an option.

>>28543910
Balding at 19 is not a big deal. My dad started balding real early and he had two children by two different wives.

>>28543921
Relationships are absolutely worth it and you're a retard. This shit about it being 'pure stress' is a lie. I speak from experience. Maybe shitty relationships are like that. Mine isn't.
>>
File: 1461071999661.png (231 KB, 304x366) Image search: [Google]
1461071999661.png
231 KB, 304x366
>>28544024
>Relationships are absolutely worth it and you're a retard

Maybe when you're young and blissful, but when you get old and actually try to settle down with someone, it will be the worst. I don't want some demon dragging me down to hell with it. I like living life freely without some woman keeping me from reaching my full potential and sucking the money out of me.
>>
>>28544096
I've been in a relationship for four years and it's great. If it gets bad, I'll break up with her. There are tons of old married couples out there who are happy and who have been happy. It's fine that you don't want a relationship, honestly. I'm not here to say that everyone should be in a relationship. I'm just saying you shouldn't act like NO ONE can be happy in one. That it's not a worthy pursuit.
>>
File: indoctrination.png (821 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
indoctrination.png
821 KB, 1600x1200
>>28543242
Fuck women. I'm much more interested in devising a perfect design document for my robot waifu.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.