[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I frequently text and call a married woman, and she occasionally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: thinkpepe.jpg (29 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
thinkpepe.jpg
29 KB, 590x578
If I frequently text and call a married woman, and she occasionally sends me nudes and vids, who is the cuck, me or the husband?

Of course she's not fucking me, and only sending occasional nudes, and spends a lot of time talking to me

Although on the other hand, he is the one who's wife is sometimes camming for other men.
>>
File: 1460742562710.jpg (24 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1460742562710.jpg
24 KB, 655x527
>>28543126
Quadrennial
>>
the husband obviously

you should tell him his wifes a roastie and save him
>>
OP HERE NICE MESSAGE
>>28543162
>>
I can't decide until I've seen photographic evidence.
>>
>>28543170
I don't know if that would work my friend
>>
>>28543170
>>28543192
Yeah they is a bad idea
>>
You are, cuck
>>
>>28543126
obviously the husband

how could you have been the cuck in that situation? It's HIS wife givin you nudes and shit, and she probably isn't fuckig him if she's seeking attention from other men. I say you fuck the wife and post the nudes here famalam
>>
>>28543223
Your wrong stoopedo
>>
File: 1455753709248.jpg (37 KB, 540x378) Image search: [Google]
1455753709248.jpg
37 KB, 540x378
>>28543126
had a similar situation with a fembot

she sent me nudes and shit while being in a 4 year relationship (she was 24 i was 17, little half-chadlet) and was saying she would break up with her bf and i would come live with her, but then she chose him over me so i got cucked in the end
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.