[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey bros I made a thread yesterday about my classmates inviting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 4027459_orig.jpg (884 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
4027459_orig.jpg
884 KB, 1000x750
Hey bros

I made a thread yesterday about my classmates inviting me for pizza.

Well I just got back and it couldn't have gone any worse

>Sitting quietly reading the menu
>Trying to avoid eye contact
>Waitress comes, takes everyones orders
>One of the guys there orders a pizza with tuna on it
>I thought that was autistic of him
>Decide to make light jokes at his expense to make myself fit in better with the group
>Start loudly making jokes at him
>Say some stuff I thought was funny like 'does it come with a coral reef stuffed crust?' and 'you better hope the pizza oven doesn't have a hungry dolphin inside
>nobody really laughs
>go quiet again
>his pizza comes
>is covered in Tuna
>again try to be funny thinking people weren't laughing at first due to impatience for food
>he picks up his first slice
>as a joke take my hat and use it like a net to grab the pizza from his hands
>'looks like the fishermen got that tuna'
>he gets angry and grabs the slice back
>people on the table tell me to stop acting like a child
>for the rest of the meal it is uncomfortable, a few people make negative comments about how they regret inviting me

Horrible time guys. I give up trying.
>>
Don't worry, OP, you'll die someday and not have to concern yourself with this sort of thing anymore.
>>
Fucking normies, man... Just stay here with us, its safer and cozier and we wont judge you for your autism.
>>
>>28542944
Was this the thread about what toppings are autistic? You had pepperoni and just cheese as autistic, then spinach and hawaiian as not autistic or something.
>>
poking fun at people only really works if you're a chad
>>
>>28543027
I ordered a spinach pizza with other toppings like olives and capers.
>>
Did you at least get to smash your slices with each other?
>>
>>28543052
Sounds like the same thread then. I think you put too much thought into what's really just a normal social outing buddy.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.