[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do guys feel about ugly women who wear cute clothes? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: ham.jpg (99 KB, 620x822) Image search: [Google]
ham.jpg
99 KB, 620x822
How do guys feel about ugly women who wear cute clothes?

I'm not a hamplanet, but I have a nice body + ugly face. Does it look weird or ridiculous in your opinion when we try to wear cute clothing?

I was thinking of buying a cute skirts and dresses but now I'm having second thoughts.
>>
Post body with out without face, then we can determine
>>
>>28542889
I have a manly face and broad shoulders. I kind of think I look like a reverse trap for reference.

I've masqueraded as traps in /lgbt/ and some people posted that I barely passed.
>>
>>28542868
I always find something about a woman that makes her seem attractive to me. Unless shes massive, or old as shit. I've called objectively ugly women beautiful to their faces and meant it.
>>
>>28542868
Post bare soles

Oh wait, you won't, because you're full of shit. Fuck off.
>>
Wear whatever the fuck you wanna wear and stop caring about what other people think bitch
>>
File: magi.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
magi.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>28542920
That's really cute anon. How do you feel about women who you find objectively ugly wearing summer dresses though?
>>
The girl in OP looks okay, cute clothes are fine for anyone. Just don't wear slutty clothes, because that shit is disgusting.

>why would you wear a top with your back exposed and NOT shave your back stubble?
>>
File: 1441579936173.jpg (34 KB, 332x347) Image search: [Google]
1441579936173.jpg
34 KB, 332x347
>>28542868
the second i realize a woman is ugly, i never look at her again, unless i am forced to by work or something, so it literally doesn't matter what you are wearing

it's the same with most men
>>
>>28542981
I have very low self esteem. I just want to know how you guys generally feel about it.

>>28542997
>>28543002
thanks for your opinions, here's a very special (you)
>>
>>28543030
Some might like what you wear, some might not. You can do a survey on a 100 people on what to wear and the 101st will surprise you with his response.
>>
>>28542997
>not wanting your gf to dress slutty when you are alone
>>
>>28542868
It's fine, but it's even cuter when they hide in hoodies and such because they're insecure. In fact I'd prefer if they didn't wear nice clothes, but of course I wouldn't mind it at all if they like it. I have a fetish for ugly skinny girls, mind you.
>>
It never looks good on fat people. Since you aren't fat it isn't too bad, but don't be rail thin with bones jutting out of your skin either. Shame the ugly tree wrecked your face good.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.