[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like a non-Chad but he only likes me as a friend. My only flaw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 268x175) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 268x175
I like a non-Chad but he only likes me as a friend. My only flaw is that I'm overweight, but as you know, it takes at least a year to get to average. I'm not a feminist and am trying to change, but will it work? What if he moves on before?
>>
I really would appreciate honest and genuine advice.

Also, he is very slim, but usually the slim guys go for me.

Also, no overweight or fat guys in my area. One of the lowest obesity rates in the US around here.

I don't want to be miserable for an entire year and only focus on losing weight- it will drive me insane
>>
>>28542485
If it's going to take you a year to get to average, you're more than just overweight, you're obese.

This sucks to hear but most guys aren't going to go for a girl that big unless they're utterly, completely, and totally desperate.

Take that year to get in shape and focus on yourself. Then when you're in better shape physically, you will be emotionally more confident and will have any guy you want.
>>
how overweight are we talking?
>>
>>28542721

The thing is, when I was on the lower side of the average bmi, (skinny but not underweight), I couldn't get the guys I wanted. But they were chads and not long term, but I finally found some long term and they don't want me :(

Thank you for your input though. I will probably take your advice
>>
>>28543041
Maybe your focusing on your weight too much and its more about who you are and who you are going after.
>>
What is your height and weight? This will inform the situation.
>>
"anon-Chad"
>>
>>28543041

Women in a nutshell. Maybe don't be a whore in the next life.
>>
File: 1462505273398.jpg (95 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
1462505273398.jpg
95 KB, 600x840
>>28543041
>my only flaw is my weight
it's your dating behavior, not your appearance. i'm glad this guy sees you for what you are

https://youtu.be/f3ejRaXXhCI
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.