[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A question for fembots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7
File: 1634289439809.png (29 KB, 1109x600) Image search: [Google]
1634289439809.png
29 KB, 1109x600
You have to be completely honest

You're at a social event and two guys are hitting on you, you have a choice between them. Whichever one you choose to talk to, the other will quickly lose interest and go on their way. Which one do go with?

Choice A
>6' 4", rippling abs, square jaw, 200 pounds of hard muscle
>Is a member of a fraternity, drinks socially, is confident with women
>Has a long history of women more attractive than you
>Has no career prospects, average intelligence, lazy and entitled

Choice B
>5' 9", average looking, 200 pounds of not-muscle
>Is a member of the chess club, doesn't drink, is awkward with women
>Is a virgin, is holding out for a girl to be his world
>Has strong career prospects, high intelligence, ambitious and diligent in his work

Do you go A(lpha) or B(eta)?
>>
>>28542446
It depends how badly choice B spaghettis

A likely scenario is B doesn't approach me and i make fun of A
>>
A lot of girls don't really like the stereotypical chad as you described.

But they don't really like betas either.
>>
Alpha. Everytime. I'm not here to pander to you autists.
>>
>>28542446
If choice B was actually ambitious and diligent he wouldn't be 200 pouds at 5'9
that's obese
>>
>>28542603
Well I dunno what short people's weights should be.
I'm 6' 6" myself, I meant to pick a weight that was sort of normal. What an average sized guy who doesn't go to the gym might weigh
>>
I'd feel like Choice A is playing a prank on me and be to anxious to talk to him. Choice B if he's genuinely a nice guy and is willing to go to the gym with me to lose weight.

Probably neither because they both sound unappealing. Can I just have a normal bf that isn't a fatty or autistic?
>>
>>28542644
Probably closer to 180.

200 is a little chunky.
>>
>>28542660
180 at 5'9'' is fat as fuck. 150-165
>>
>>28542644
>>28542660
If a 5'9 guy doesn't lift weights or play sports at all, he should only be ~160. Have some standards.
>>
>>28542446
>Beta
Beta option is fine, in all honesty, height doesn't really matter to me. Also ripping abs is somewhat gross to me. Also, the beta is smart, ambitious and diligent, and I like that.
>>
Why does B have to be a fat fuck? Fatties aren't even robots fuck off, that shit is self inflicted.
>>
File: click.jpg (161 KB, 500x557) Image search: [Google]
click.jpg
161 KB, 500x557
B all the way. Muscles is a big turnoff to me anyways

I would try to change his diet since I prefer my men skinny. I expect that since I take good care of my body. But other than That he seems perfect to me.
>>
>>28542446
This is stupid. I don't find stereotypical alpha men attractive because they look like narcissistic faggots. Saying the beta looks "average" isn't a good descriptor, what does that even mean? Objectively average looking, or average looking to me? This is stupid.
>>
>>28542446
Definitely A, it is just a party. What do I care about career prospects? I could do better than both of them though, like anything in the middle.
>>
Anyone who would pick the fat fuck is a subhuman
>>
>>28542702
Hey I'm not a female, I can't say what they usually go for

I guess just sort of a normal jaw line, not exceptionally sharply defined features. Not cut, but not super weak either. Just kinda an average fella

Basically the question is whether or not you value your orgasm and your narcissism over a long term relationship prospect
>>
>>28542710
>I could do better than both of them
Someones got an ego
Or a nice booty

That confidence is sexy though, keep that up
>>
Beta if he wasn't a fat fuck. Self confidence is a serious turn off for me. I want someone malleable.
>>
>>28542782
>I want someone malleable
More details on that?

You mean you like controlling your boyfriends?
>>
>>28542798
I'm not explicitly stating that I like to control my boyfriends, I'm just saying that if I were going to then a beta would be easier.
>>
>>28542874
Hmmm

Well I guess the best way to describe me is a beta in an alpha's body
A lot of women are drawn to me, but then they get sort of repulsed when they learn that I'm actually sort of a nerd and not the ultra confident hyper-masculine characatures you find in the fraternities

I dunno, I've always had problems with that. I guess I've just been going for the wrong sort of woman
>>
>chess
that puts me in a tough spot, I don't like chess people, particularly competitive chess people.
Neither option appeals to me.
I'd continue to look for Omega with dark triad tendencies who is low-value enough to ensnare.
>>
>>28542735
Again, this is retarded. You need to meet someone before knowing if you're attracted to them or not, saying "ones average" and then describing the most typical Chad is not a good idea. You're not going to get any accurate answers for this.

And you're not going to know whether or not a woman values orgasms or long term relationships more based off of this question either, because you could have a one night standwith either and attempt a long term relationship with either.

You're shit at asking questions
>>
>>28542954
So you'd say you're more attracted to personalities than looks?
Women always tell me that, but it's invariably an exaggeration.
>>
>>28542446
depends what I'm looking for really
also how much of a wreck I feel
I've done worse than both, and better than both
if I were looking for a fling the answer is very obviously going to be A
but if b is someone I can get on with, and chat about shit we both like with, then I'd go with b in a heart beat
nothing beats good conversation imo
My only concern woud be getting too close and him thinking I'm nuts
>>
>>28542931
I hate when people say this. I know I don't know you but if you're on r9k saying you have an alpha body you probably can say yes to at least two of these
>ottermode
>normie face, 7/10 at best
>beta
>not confident around girls
>attracts ugly bitches who gave up chasing Chad
>inflated ego
>put no effort into getting girls, expects them to come to him

we need a name for people like this
>>
>>28542992
You're just going to have to take it from me that I'm attractive I'm an NCAA athlete. And I wouldn't be drawing in the kind of women I do if I wasn't. I'm probably a 9/10

The thing is, sluttiness is an instant turn-off for me, and at my college (party school) finding an attractive woman who isn't a slut is practically impossible.

I think what's happening is that the girls have a certain expectation with someone like me, and when they find out I'm not what they were hoping for they get let down.
>>
Definitely B.
I can't stand guys like A even though they would never talk to me. B sounds way more interesting and fun. He sounds be like a guy I could talk to all night until we both fell asleep.
>>
File: popo.png (199 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
popo.png
199 KB, 800x800
>>28542446

Betas are my taste in guys anyway, so I'd go with B.

>inb4 "ur no fembot" meme
>>
>>28542446
god i fucking hate fat people, especially when they try to butter themselves up to try and trick people into thinking they're actually worth anything at all.

#SayNoToFatties
>>
File: 1444511363201s.jpg (7 KB, 238x212) Image search: [Google]
1444511363201s.jpg
7 KB, 238x212
tfw you realize your entire thread became moot because you made the second guy too fat
>>
>>28542680
>>28542682
honestly i'm 5'9-5'10ish 150 and i still look awful because i don't exercise
>>
Both of these sound disgusting, but B is closer to ideal and can definitely be worked on. Mainly the fat part.
>>
Trick question. Fembots aren't real
>>
File: 1463097368610.jpg (69 KB, 625x552) Image search: [Google]
1463097368610.jpg
69 KB, 625x552
>>28542446
Beta for sure.
I love awkward guys to death. I used to be a nervous wreck around people when I was younger, so I know what it is like (to a certain extent.) I usually don't go for confident guys, awkward guys usually have a better personality imo.
Plus, as long as the guy is taller than me, I'm fine with it. I'm incredibly short, so most people are taller than me.
>>
>>28543644
>le only men can struggle with alienation from societal norms
looking for /r/mgtow are we, normie?
>>
>>28542555
> and i make fun of A

*get fucked by A
>>
>>28543355
You aren't, but I suppose we can't stop you from posting here
>>
>>28542446
probably B. he has higher yandere potential and I don't like hyper-masculine traits anyways.
>>
>>28543816
> Only had 13 sexual partners
> Only get an average of 30 likes on my facebook photos
> Chad didn't notice that I had my haircut yesterday
> I am a robot because I say I am
>>
>>28542446
We all know you're ''choice B'', anon. Pathetic
>>
>>28542446
As if anyone would choose B. If you choose B, you are ignoring millions of years of survival instinct and are destined to have shitty, weak children.
>>
File: 1461780456669.jpg (128 KB, 1300x957) Image search: [Google]
1461780456669.jpg
128 KB, 1300x957
>making a thread directed at "fembots"

You know most of these replies are going to come from shitposters and mentally ill fags who roleplay as women to fulfill their fantasies, right? Even if a third of these replies were actually made by femanons, it would mean that this board is overrun by roasties who need to get the fuck off this board
>>
>>28542446
A obviously, who wants to be with someone who is 5'9 and 200 pounds of fat?
>>
>>28542446
Is this even really a choice? Of course B. Taller than me, we could hit the gym together, I'm no model either, intelligent, seems to be romantic but not in the shitty chick flick way. I'm garbage at chess but I enjoy playing it. I hope he won't mind that I had one sexual partner before.
>>
>posting to """Fembots"""
>thinking these """Fembots""" are even real
>even if they were..
>giving a fuck about what """Fembots""" think ever

LOL

You all are so naive and young here. So cute.
>>
>>28542446
if you're so smart, then why are you fat?
>>
>>28542446

B is actually O though - OMEGA
>>
File: 1461294217079.jpg (33 KB, 302x302) Image search: [Google]
1461294217079.jpg
33 KB, 302x302
>>28544209
>at a social event
>hitting on you
>omega
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.