[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go out with my mom >people think I'm her boyfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1435414176010.jpg (90 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1435414176010.jpg
90 KB, 728x636
>go out with my mom
>people think I'm her boyfriend
>>
make a move on her
i'm jealous, i want a mommy gf
>>
>>28542264
I always act really distant if I do things with my sister. Which is very challenging as she seems to think a brother needs to do everything a boyfriend does other than kiss her.
>>
>>28542315
Can l do things with her? Like errands and stuff
>>
>>28542518
She's morbidly obese and believes that white people should be apologists to all other races.

But go ahead I guess.
>>
>>28542536
Yay! woop
>>
>>28542315
a-are you my brother? The bond between a brother and sister is important! Closeness fortifies that bond. b-baka
>>
File: 1435029581072.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1435029581072.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
>>28542315
>tfw my sister is like that
>tfw she is also pretty good looking
Wew, lad.
>>
>>28542264
I know this feel, OP. This is what happens when you have a mom who had you when she was a teenager...

I'd be rich if I got a dollar for every time I had to say "Dude, that's my mom" to a stranger in public.
>>
>>28542285
TOP KEK! Nice one fellow.
>>
>>28542264
is she lonely? a good son will at least give her some D once in a while
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.