[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you legitimetaly want to end your life but is too afraid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1463157182704.jpg (31 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
1463157182704.jpg
31 KB, 301x301
>tfw you legitimetaly want to end your life but is too afraid to do so because you are living more for other people than for yourself

fuck this shit
>>
reply to my thread you twats

you're my only friends
>>
>>28542261
>tfw you legitimately want to end your relationship with your girlfriend but you love her and the sex is great and shes loyal and makes life easier
>>
>>28542261
>>28543054
dude i feel so depressed like you, i dont care about people on one level cause im in so much pain yet i also fear them a lot that i want to please them still

im stuck between depression and anxiety about my depression
>>
>>28542261
this is the only thing keeping me alive desu
I don't know what I'm going to do once my close relatives die
>>
>living for other people
do you mean to not make your parents or peers sad
if not that's absolutely pathetic
also learn how to spell fampai
>>
>>28543113
yes mang i dont want them to cry over my fucking corpse you goddamn psychopath

also yeh i have shit spelling
>>
i also want to die. *cheers*
>>
I'm trying to think of the best way to make my death look like an accident.

People have said household electricity isn't enough to be reliable.

There are opportunities at work, but I don't want my death to traumatise anybody at work, or to result in new OHS regulations that are a pain in the ass for everybody.

I don't want to crash my car, there's a chance I won't die, and I'll be stuck here still, but paralysed or something.

I've been trying to think of the bet way to explain to my mother that my desire to kill myself isn't an impulsive one made in the midst of some depressive episode, I've arrived at it through a long period of rational thought.
But if I try to tell her this and she doesn't accept it, it'll be obvious that any death I try to make look accidental was a deliberate suicide.

I wish I'd just never been born.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.