[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i wanna die so bad i wanna get hit by a train
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1462588659452.jpg (220 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1462588659452.jpg
220 KB, 1280x960
i wanna die so bad

i wanna get hit by a train
>>
Why? Somebody raped you?
>>
>>28542171
:(
post is low on content
>>
>>28542368
>>28542491
i feel really emasculated. no matter what i do someone out there makes more money than me, is more independent than me, i even have a hobby that got me a scholarship into uni but there are girls my age that do it way better and make a living that way

i haven't had sex in two years. i live with my mom who doesn't listen to my problems, i don't have many friends. i have classes six days a week and they're very long so i don't get to work or make any money.

all i can really do to feel good about myself is diet and exercise but i can't even find a gym membership, no gym at uni, i wake up feeling like such a fat fuck i don't even want to do crunches anymore and i'm not even overweight. i don't have a car to drive to the closest gym five miles away.

i keep going on okcupid and closing it in the worst mood ever just thinking how shit life is and how fat girls only ever want anything to do with me, i had a fat as fuck friend once with a 10/10 girlfriend i don't know how the fuck that worked.

my older brother is settling down with a girlfriend and i'm closing in on 22 never having paid rent anywhere once in my life which i can't begin to do until i finish school.

it's just an uncomfortable life position to be in for me right now.
>>
So you don't actually want to kill yourself you just wanted to post a shitty blog post. Got it.
>>
>>28542620
You don't actually want to kill yourself. You're just bored.
>>
>>28542620
Fuck the gym, you don't need it. Go jogging. Do some push ups and stuff that's all you need. Cardio makes you feel really good.

It sounds like Uni has you in a bit of a limbo. This happens to most students don't sweat it man it will pass. Once you are out you will be able to do your hobbies and whatever you want.

Don't worry about getting a girlfriend. Women are whores, you'll find one eventually. Find one doing something you enjoy, not on a dating app. Those places all perpetuate relationships for the wrong reasons. Sex and the "need" for someone else, when in reality you should want a partner that shares interests with you, ya know?
You should feel blessed to not have paid rent. Imagine if you had to wagecuck to pay for a place to live on top of what you're going through now.
I'm also 22 and felt very similar to you when I was 19-20. Last year I hit rock bottom and became apathetic to it all. Became a total recluse and drank a LOT. It basically became a year of meditative therapy. Now I'm out of school, have a decent job, and have my own apartment. I don't even have any irl friends around here but I don't let it get me down, because I look forward to concerts and stuff I do once or twice a month.
You need to find your muse man, you'll be out of school before you know it.
>>
>>28542674
/thread

Also, if you really want it, you're dumb. Because this fase of your life will obviously pass.
>>
>>28542620
>Haven't gad sex in 2 years
>I'm almost at 19 and I only mildly wanna kill myself.
I don't even have a job and I live with my mom

I hope you feel better soon anon. Nobody deserves to feel like they'd rather die than live. I may be a stupid christfag but I'll pray for you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.