[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here wears a jacket all year long no matter what? Bonus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1462408355257.png (580 KB, 958x668) Image search: [Google]
1462408355257.png
580 KB, 958x668
Who else here wears a jacket all year long no matter what? Bonus points if it's the same jacket all year long.
In my opinion it's comfy as fuck
>>
File: 1460053314078.gif (1 MB, 245x179) Image search: [Google]
1460053314078.gif
1 MB, 245x179
>>28541946
I do
But fuck when it's hot I want to fucking die
>>
That reminded of this kid who wore a thick hoodie under a heavy ass winter coat during a heat wave in 8th grade Highest was 110F and he didn't take the hoodie off during recess. Needless to say, he was a walking pool of sweat.
>>
>>28542401
What jacket do you wear?
My current jacket is a camo windbreaker
My old jacket is a faux leather bomber jacket
And as of right now I'm planning on buying either a generic varsity jacket or generic denim jacket
>>
>>28541946
It might be depending on where you have mild summers, but I can't imagine wearing a jacket in summer here in the south, sounds way too fucking hot to be comfy.
>>
>>28542976
>It might be depending on where you have mild summers

Fuck I need to proof read my posts after I delete a sentence and try to word it differently.

I meant it might be if you live somewhere with mild summers.
>>
File: 0576 - 4efGIER.jpg (12 KB, 232x217) Image search: [Google]
0576 - 4efGIER.jpg
12 KB, 232x217
I used to but it became another thing that normies took away from me

>Start a new job in an office, many normies
>Always wearing my favorite jacket
>Weather starts to get hotter as we enter June
>Keep wearing my jacket because it makes me feel comfortable
>The office has coathangars
>Evenutally I am the only person hanging up my coat, everyone else has stopped
>One day hear a bunch of them at their table
>'I see anon is ruling his coat hangar kingdom again'
>I turn to face them
>they all pretend they didn't say anything
>get mad
>look at the fat one of the group
>try to make a slanderous joke
>'weeeelllelll at least there are plenty of spares for her to abort the baby she is pregnant with'
>they all get mad at me
>report me to HR who obviously take the normies side when they bullied me
>get a bad talking to by management
>stopped wearing a coat since to avoid being harassed
>>
>>28542508
>That reminded of this kid who wore a thick hoodie under a heavy ass winter coat during a heat wave in 8th grade Highest was 110F and he didn't take the hoodie off during recess. Needless to say, he was a walking pool of sweat.
This.

You're too embarrassed by your body to take your jacket off, everybody knows this is the real reason too.
Lift, and wear t-shirts.
>>
>>28543613

His hair was drenched with sweat
>>
>>28541946
wh0 /leather jacket/
they call me leather jacket jarrett
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.