[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>not aiming to improve your mind and body every single day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 480x320
>not aiming to improve your mind and body every single day

Explain why you aren't a complete lazy trash
>>
>>28541855
But how does one do it without weightlifting?
>>
>chess
>improving the mind
>>
>>28541920
Weightlifting has very little to do with fighting. Optimizing your muscles for lifting makes them slow for punching. See: Bob Sapp.
>>
Working a full-time retail job with unpredictable hours makes self-improvement a secondary if not tertiary pursuit.
>>
>>28542009
Then what can I do AT HOME to become better and also tell me for the brain.Hope you dont mean pic related
>>
>implying I don't
I play guitar, write, and read/watch/listen to as much as I can. Once I finish uni for the summer I'm going to start lifting. If I didn't slack off so much I'd probably be patrician as fuck.
>>
>>28541855
>Chess
how does that improve your mind more than playing dota 2?
>>
>>28542009
Implying punching is the only way to fight

Not all fighting is boxing you know. A weightlifter who knows judo would snap the bones of a boxer
>>
>>28542206

By thinking though multiple scenarios in your head rather than being a dumbass finger twitch champion
>>
>implying
I have quite a few creative, intellectual and physical pursuits I partake in good sir. Looking in to picking up slackline on the side since I'm bored of juggling and other flow arts atm.
>>
>you will never be the worlds greatest chessboxer
>>
I spent the day fucking around with Java, the evening running, and I'm about to engage on my nightly task of pining for a gf that never was.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.