[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Here is the story of how Race-mixing ruined my life: >trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 1452722766416s.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452722766416s.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
Here is the story of how Race-mixing ruined my life:
>trying to become normie before it's too late
>meet girl
>shy, pretty and super nice
>afraid of most other people
>start talking more and more
>get her contact, then her number
>start getting very close
>ask her out
>she likes me a super ton, but can't because of her ex whom she feels obligated towards
>guy is black, 7 feet tall, 300 pounds
>long distance, he hasn't been very good to her
>they've been talking for 2 1/2 years, she's deeply attached to him.

They haven't dated in around a year, so maybe I can sway her, but idk. She's extremely white with blonde hair and blue eyes. What do, r9k? I need advice, anon
>>
File: pepe1990.jpg (40 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
pepe1990.jpg
40 KB, 396x385
stop supporting her emotionally. cut contact and if she asks why says you dont want to get caught up in her ex drama. or stop supporting her emotionally and try to bone her
>>
You should learn how to fight before he recks you
>>
>>28541739
>liking a coalburning whore
You fucked up OP
>>
>>28542584
that's the whole point, I can't just sit back and watch those genes become null and void right there
her hair is one pigment above albino, a true Aryan blonde
>>
>>28541739
>Race mixing
>Nothing to do with the fact that the guy is a jerk

If she's deeply attached to him you should reconsider the whole "likes me a super ton". I don't know you or your life but I know that this has happened to me before, the girl says she is super into you and yadda yadda but in the end she seems attached to the ex or a distant crush. I may be wrong, but take my words with you, I've had enough of this bullshit girls pulled on me in the past.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.