[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Appreciation Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 495x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 495x297
Well, the youre stuck here forever meme is apparently true brobots.

I tried leaving this place. Thought maybe the toxicity and the self wallowing of this place was weighing me down. Thought i could change. I tried putting harder efforts into my studies, taking care of myself, trying to learn guitar, building self confidence, turning normie.

This was 6 months ago. I worked hard. I joined an online chatroom to cope with loneliness. I laughed at normie jokes and acted interested in them. I got a girl i kind of started liking to go out with me. But i never felt complete. The shallowness, the vapidness of normies was something i could never emulate.

I put on a mask everyday, i tried smiling, but i guess im stuck being dead inside. I put this shit up for about 5 months, and finally started relapsing. My "friends" caught onto it. I gradually turned into a punchbag for them. Just like the last time i tried fitting in. Last week one of them had a party at their house. I wasnt invited. My gf was. She cheated on me, and broke up with me the next day to date this lacrosse player jock. I felt nothing. Nothing except the dull bitter pain eating me away from the inside.

Now im back here on r9k complaining about my shitty life. And its pretty comfy desu. I missed you guys. I missed the captcha. I missed the robot. Even though ive realised im a fuck up and a goner, im uncomfortably comfortable being here. It feels like i belong here. It feels lie you guys are the only people who will ever understand me.

I just want to thank you guys for being there. You may feel worthless, but your existence does make people like me happy, and i love you all even though we will never actually get to meet.

Im not gonna make it but i hope you all do. Lets just enjoy our time together being stuck here in the meanwhile.

So itt:
>post best of r9k
>your autism/sad stories
>feels songs and images

Heres a song i like-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eO-eAldJmA8
>>
File: 1449847030235.png (6 KB, 377x330) Image search: [Google]
1449847030235.png
6 KB, 377x330
i liek this picture
>>
>>28541634
Thanks, friendo. I like that gondola :^)
>>
>tfw threads gonna die alone just like me
>>
File: 1463021188834.jpg (4 KB, 188x188) Image search: [Google]
1463021188834.jpg
4 KB, 188x188
>>28541831
THAT'S
A
SPURDo
YOU FUCKING
NORMIE

REEEE REEEE REEEEEEEE REEEEEEEE
EFHRGERREEEEEEEEEEEE THAT'SA SPUUUURRDDOOOOO REEEEEEEEEEEEE JHGAKAAAAAA

AAAAAAUGH. AAAAAAAAAAAH. AAA. AAAAAUUGH REEEEEEEE tHAT'S NOT A GONDOLA THAT'S A SPURDOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
File: 675765675.png (107 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
675765675.png
107 KB, 512x512
>>28541606
yeah man, every time I've tried to change I ended up back here more robot than ever.
actually testing your limits and finding out how far you can go before a total burn out, time and time again, is a scary thing.
it means confronting your fatal reality, and learning about your destined place.
>>
>>28542464
Its also called a gondola pal
>>
>>28542464
Op here i take back >>28542887. Youre right its a fucking spurdo. Gondola doesnt have any arms. Im sorry im just drunk
>>28542570
Yup. I should be panicking realising how fucked i am right now, but im calm and empty. I dont even care anymore. Fuck the normies. Were all gonna die one day
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.