[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Write a letter to someone you know is a fucking weirdo who reads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: santa-letter-696x465.jpg (59 KB, 696x465) Image search: [Google]
santa-letter-696x465.jpg
59 KB, 696x465
Write a letter to someone you know is a fucking weirdo who reads every one of these stupid threads, that you're too beta to just tell them directly you turd.

I'll start

mommy

You're the best, I want you to be my mommy forever.

I love you

-doggo
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 454x591) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 454x591
>>28541547
I love you too little pupper.
>>
Dear abcdefg,

I just want to talk. I don't understand why you're pensive. I'm not going to hit on you or some shif. I thought we were past that and friends.
>>
File: winner.jpg (183 KB, 596x569) Image search: [Google]
winner.jpg
183 KB, 596x569
My dearest rentcuck

You are making your landlord very happy.

Thank you,
-Big guy
>>
File: hey.jpg (125 KB, 850x595) Image search: [Google]
hey.jpg
125 KB, 850x595
Why are you still so obsessed with me? You know that I'd rather die alone with my animemen than to spend my live with you. Some days you say that you love me, other days you say that you want me to suffer to get off. Why did you block me only to come crying back begging me to kill you? Are you really in the position of telling me that I should be thankful for having a person like you, spamming my skype with your gross fantasies. I wish we could be friends but you seem to think I'll come to love you if you treat me like shit. Hopefully you'll swallow your pride and get help like me instead of bathing in self-hatred. Until then I'm just gonna play along to have you as my insperation for one of my comic characters.
>>
File: quality.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
quality.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
I'm sorry for my terrible mood swings bubs ;_;
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.