[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting stuck in dreams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1420841760048.jpg (81 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1420841760048.jpg
81 KB, 645x773
I have already posted this a few days ago,but everyone took it as generic shitpost,because I'm autistic fuck who can't even properly explain anything.

Basically when I sleep, about in the morning, I realize that I'm in dream and my brain stats functioning normally. I remember everything and start thinking about shit I have to do that day, but thing is I can't wake up. I can control my every movement in dream,but whenever I close my eyes and open it again, dream starts all over again, it does not even continue. It's probably some sort of sleep paralysis, but I'm not sure. I don't care about it much as It's nothing scary, but this week it happened more than 3 times already and I'm starting to worry about it.
Has anyone else got this problem here? What do you experience and how do you deal with it?
>>
Go to the doctor. If you have a sleep center near you, go there instead.

Odds are you wont find anyone on this board who has experienced this, and if you do, the last thing you want is advice from a robot.

You probably shouldn't even be listening to me
>>
killing yourself should fix the problem
>>
you ever take drugs or booze much?

i get this exact thing in dry spells
>>
>>28541143
No. I've never done drugs in my entire life. I have not even smoked cigarette. That's why I'm starting to worry about this
>>
>>28541179

well maybe it's still to do with fluctuating dopamine levels

i wouldn't bother a doctor with it. nobody understands dreams very well, and i've never heard of them being physically harmful, even in extreme cases. we all have a few mental screw-ups

creative types would probably kill for your lucid powers
>>
>>28541275
Thing is dreams are like normal day. I would not be able to distinguish them from reality if I did not have the feeling that It was just a dream
>>
>>28541366

this isn't normal? i dream a lot, most nights, very vivid ones, and have never knowingly thought "i'm dreaming right now." not even during the most ludicrous nightmares
>>
Go to >>>/x/ with this shit if you refuse to see a doctor, at least they will give you answers
>>
>>28541439
Better masturbate to traps than discuss this and try to help this guy
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.