[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, everyone. This is me and my wife. As you can see, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9
File: a.jpg (419 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
419 KB, 2048x1365
Hello, everyone. This is me and my wife.

As you can see, my physical appearance isn't very desirable. I used to be a robot. Honestly, I probably still am.

If you have any questions, I'd be glad to answer them.

Also, this can be a general robot escape thread.
>>
>>28541030
>not desirable
>clear skin
>thin/otter
>probably a good face too

The only bad thing about you is your terrible beard
>>
If that really is you then congratulations on a beautiful photo.
>>
File: a (10).jpg (326 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (10).jpg
326 KB, 2048x1365
>>28541066
Thank you. I appreciate it.

Also, I will be using this tripcode.
>>
Not here for advice just to say congrats OP
>>
>>28541030
>>28541103
Fuck off Chad
oregano anti-chad post
>>
That's not you. You stole the shots from a previous thread.
>>
File: a (2).jpg (99 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
a (2).jpg
99 KB, 960x960
>>28541134
I appreciate it. She's absolutely beautiful, and I'm really happy about our relationship.
>>
How did you chance your mind to stop being so pessimistic
>>
>>28541156
Look at this picture, look at it
Look at where your hands are, look at hers
Look at your face, look at hers
Looks like you've got bank too.
>>
File: a (11).jpg (57 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
a (11).jpg
57 KB, 640x960
>>28541153
I saw that. Someone posted one of my wedding pictures. These wedding pictures have never been posted before (I hope that they haven't).

>>28541170

I finally understood that changing myself would only take a matter of months; the things that many robots want, such as human contact, weight gain/loss, and other things, can all be achieved with an ounce of discipline.
>>
>>28541156
What does she say she likes about you?
>>
>>28541297
have a close up of her ring? the band is cool
>>
>>28541156

You're posting stock images but you're wife is a whore for wearing a two piece, modest women wear one pieces.
>>
How do you not run out of things to talk?
Whats the best way of asking a girl out?
Fashion tips?
>>
>>28541297
Your facial hair is awful. Please shave those sad excuses of side burns.
>>
File: a (9).jpg (124 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
a (9).jpg
124 KB, 960x960
>>28541299
She has said that she likes numerous things about me. She says that I have a creative spirit. She appreciates my compassion. She likes my kindness, too.

When I met her, I had absolutely no money. Neither did she. We had no money.
>>
I'm glad you're having fun lying on 4chan.
>>
File: a (3).jpg (114 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
a (3).jpg
114 KB, 960x960
>>28541330
I'll see if I can find a closeup of her ring.

>>28541367
One thing that'll help with all of those things is truly and seriously understanding that you are unimportant; how you impact others is vastly important. If you are nervous, and you're running out of things to talk about, then assess the situation. What do you like about her? What makes her an awesome person?

Stop thinking about yourself, and come to a spiritual understanding that you're not the most important person in the world.
>>
She is seriously stunning. Good for you.
>>
File: looks.png (127 KB, 345x337) Image search: [Google]
looks.png
127 KB, 345x337
>>28541030

Reeeeee Chad get out......

You look like a fucking model, but still claim to be a robot. If you are not at least at the same level as the guy in the pic you cant be a robot.

Plain and simple.
>>
File: a (7).jpg (355 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (7).jpg
355 KB, 2048x1365
>>28541862
Oh, come on. Robots come in all different shapes and sizes. Most robots don't look like that person. For me, I was severely underweight (I am still somewhat underweight). I recovered, though.
>>
Congrats op
Hope you have a beautiful marriage. Just remember a beautiful wedding is the easiest part, keeping that love and commitment up for the rest of your lives is the hard part, and I genuinely hope you and your wife will continue to make each other happy.
>>
>>28541156
Shit your right you aren't that good looking but neither is your wife, so it kinda works I guess.

Congrats on the marriage though, hope you two love each other forever
>>
File: a (6).jpg (211 KB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
a (6).jpg
211 KB, 2048x1365
>>28541903
Thanks. I hope that we'll have a nice marriage, too.
>>
>morons taking the bait
>>
>>28541897
Yeah nah looking at you head on I can understand why you might consider your face unattractive
>>
>>28541156
Actually I can see it in your face that you used to be really sad and are now really happy and almost can't believe what you have

Really heartwarming, good to know one of us robots made it through. I am actually not mad at you after realising this and genuinely feel happy for your
>>
>>28541156
So how much did she cost? In USD plz.
>>
>>28541268
>skewered

shit, I wanted to feel good for him, but the body language is pretty damning
>>
>>28542108
You're exactly right. Keep going on. You will be happy, someday.
>>
She is a really beautiful person. I'm impressed
>>
>>28542108
I also concur with this. It's pretty obvious to see in OP's face
>>
>>28541903
OP will have to understand this
>>
>>28541156
your wife has nice boobies

That being said, you look better physically than most people here, and definitely wealthier.
>>
I just wanted to say, that I really enjoyed these pictures. I know I have seen them before on here, and they surprised me because from the side, you both look like a couple I know.
It actually made me stop and try to figure out if was them or not.

Either way, the pictures of you two kissing each other in front of the trees is beautiful, simply put.
>>
>>28543511
I appreciate it, sincerely.

I hope that you find happiness.
>>
>>28541030
Show us some old pics where you still were a robot so we can relate better to you.
>>
>>28541030
Hey OP, I'm happy for you. I also was a /b/tard (r9k hadn't been invented when I came here) and got married last year.

I lost weight, got treatment for my anxiety, and did scary things like talk to women. Got rejected 4 times in 2 years, the 5th is now my wife.

Also will be here for some minutes to answer questions
>>
>>28541380
How did you get money?
>>
>>28544406
Do you have an education? Any desirable skills to get a job? That's the best way to get some money, even if it won't get you rich
>>
Did she pay for the very obvious implants or did you?
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.