[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just woke up for technically the first day of summer for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 500x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 500x477
>just woke up for technically the first day of summer for me
>tfw the summer depression immediately hit me

anyone else get this? i dont know how to describe it but basically all the feels just went rushing to my head and i feel very overwhelmed. its like i just wasted another school year and did nothing and now i wont be around tons of people my age for 3-4 more months while i sit trapped in my parents house while everyone else is out having fun. plus all those girls i never had the balls to talk to are gone forever most likely. the only thing i might be doing is getting a part time job. also something about the seasonal time of late spring and summer depresses me even if i ignore everything else. the weather makes me feel guilty because i feel like i should be out having fun. in the winter or fall its more justified cause the weather is shit or im busy with school.

kill me
>>
>>28540963
know that feeling of spending summers as a hermit. Best thing you can do is to focus on learning something on your own.
>>
>tfw dad is 57
>tfw mom is 48
>tfw parents won't be around forever and you will be homeless one day
>>
>>28540963
>now i wont be around tons of people my age for 3-4 more months while i sit trapped in my parents house while everyone else is out having fun

I can't relate to this specific feel because I'm socially isolated throughout the school year anyways.
>>
Summer is alright. I just switch to nocturnal and spend more time lifting. One day all my work will pay off and I'll wake up weighing 210lbs making 160k/yr and have a qtp2t in the bed with me. I mean yeah I get discouraged at times because I'm 28 and it still hasn't happened, but it's just a matter of time at this point right?
>>
>>28541280
Follow ur dreams anon, wer all gonna make it brev :^)
>>
>>28540963
Iktf, I'm sure we all do.
>tfw you missed out on teenage love
The world is nothing but emptiness and regret for a robot
>>
>>28540963

I have a similar feeling, but its a little more deep. It occurs daily and its about both my shitty past and my hopeless future.

I rlly dont fit in society.
>>
File: 1405777206508.png (127 KB, 207x288) Image search: [Google]
1405777206508.png
127 KB, 207x288
>>28540963

I'm just glad it's finally warm out so when I have to do work outside I can feel my hands.
>>
>>28541263
same i talk to maybe one person a month but being surrounded by a bunch of people talking to eachother mimics the effects of real interaction and keeps me from going insane
>>
File: image.jpg (76 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76 KB, 540x405
>>28541538
this is the one thing that is hitting me the hardest. specifically in the summer time for some reason. i dont really care about being a virgin, but i do feel like shit realizing i havent experienced that.

i think its because i feel i failed to meet a girl during the school year so now i wont have a chance for another 4 month period. plus i feel bad knowing that this would be a fun time had i gotten a qt gf. with no school we could hang out, travel around, go camping, to the lake etc. summer seems like it would be fun if you were in love...
>>
>>28542394
>>28541538
>>28540963 (OP)

holy shit this hit me hard.. I could relate so much to this, especially >>28542394

>i feel bad knowing that this would be a fun time had i gotten a qt gf. with no school we could hang out, travel around, go camping, to the lake etc. summer seems like it would be fun if you were in love...
>>
>>28540963
There's a thing called the summertime blues.
I think it's more common in younger people though.
>>
Isnt the end of spring and early summer like known as suicide season or something?
>>
>>28542526
Stop please, I know I'm undesirable, that I wouldn't have gotten a gf anyways, but just thinking about it... The potential to just carelessly love the days away, gone, never to return...
>>
>>28540963
I dont have seasonal depression but I just feel better / have less anxiety when theres weather. makes me feel less alone, is there a name for this?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.