[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you? It's not like you'd get it from anywhere else...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1463165190325.jpg (69 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
1463165190325.jpg
69 KB, 540x960
Would you? It's not like you'd get it from anywhere else...
>>
I'd start boiling some eggs.
>>
>>28540937
>would you?
Give her a bowl of eggs? Certainly
>>
>Mummy found the fuck bum
>>
nope, that's fucking disgusting

i don't care if i don't get it anywhere else, it's not that important to me
>>
>>28540937

>AIDS filled crabs with shit all over

How about now op?
>>
>>28540937
that's exceptionally hot for a homeless girl, but the likelihood of disease is through the roof
>>
>>28540937
Wtf is this? An art project? Hot girls cant be homeless, some cuck will take them in .
>>
>>28540965
>How about now op?
jesus calm down anon, this is just a hypothetical, you can't have sex with this girl now or later
>>
Yes I would.

Praise Slaanesh.
>>
>>28540984
she could be right at the beginning of a serious drug problem.

I have known lots of problem girls, and some of them are perfectly attractive and live problematic lives until one day they fuck up too hard and their last line of defense kicks them out. this could be her day 1 or 2 of homelessness (and day 225 of heroin addiction)
>>
I would first ask her to take a shower.
>>
She got nice ass
>>
Jeannette
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.