[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he uses drugs yet claims to be a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: f.jpg (8 KB, 150x144) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
8 KB, 150x144
>he uses drugs yet claims to be a robot
>>
>>28540670
>he thinks he's the expert on what makes a robot a robot
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x246) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x246
>>28540670
>spends his life all alone
>has yet to run out of stimulation
You are the non-robot here mate. Drugs are the natural solution to a boring life, something every robot should experience, the fact that you have so much great stuff going on that drugs have never appealed to you simply means that you don't belong on this board.
Enjoy normiehood.
>>
>there are actual druggy scum on this board
go suck your dealer off for another fix you little animal
>>
File: 1462415890591.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1462415890591.gif
2 MB, 696x478
I know right? How the fuck do these normies get drugs so easily. My life is shit I just want to get loaded and not think about it
>>
>>28540715
drugcuck detected you mad that you're just a pleb failed normie?
>>
File: 1462504827599.jpg (32 KB, 718x540) Image search: [Google]
1462504827599.jpg
32 KB, 718x540
>>28540745
All my siblings were popular in high school, one being a huge stoner, so I can call up the weed man down the street whenever I'd like.

>tfw daddy comes home and your eyes are red
>>
>He drinks alcohol and doesn't consider it a drug
>He thinks weed is perfectly okay to smoke and isn't a real drug either
>>
>>28540751

lol all you can do talking to people you disagree with is throw outdated /pol/ memes at them

you're as normie as they come, kid.
>>
>>28540745
Research chemicals or silk road(Or whatever thing is big nowadays)
>>
>>28540834
REEEEE GET OFF MY BOARD DRUGKEK YOU ARE EUPHORIC
>>
File: 1460381186465.jpg (3 KB, 106x160) Image search: [Google]
1460381186465.jpg
3 KB, 106x160
>mfw im about to get blasted on legally prescribed opioids
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 550x397
>>28540751
>buy my drugs from other drug autist in pseudo-trap house
>no girls
>no non-drug friends
>no reasons to live
>just waiting for police to knock in a door

Tell me how this is normie again? Or are your anti-social activities somehow better than someone elses?
Ohhhh, wait, that's it, you're all still in highschool where WEeD LmAo is all the rage, and you don't know the chad that gets it from autists like us. Cool mental drug story you have invented man, but you have no idea what goes on in the real world when narcotics are involved heavily.
>>
What's the deal with normalfags and drugs anyways
>>
>he doesn't consider himself an addict even though his life is unbearable without the drug
>i-i-it's NOT ADDICTING. I do NOT have a problem!
>>
File: 45.jpg (30 KB, 640x454) Image search: [Google]
45.jpg
30 KB, 640x454
>>28540715
>having connections to get drugs
>>
>>28540863

been here since before you. kindly go back to /pol/ or /b/ or reddit, wherever you belong. please.
>>
what
I'm still a kv
>>
>>28540896
>connections
>the other autists gave me an autist's number
Fuck my life, you guys are retarded, go on fucking craigslist and it is all right there.
>>
>Having the money to buy drugs
>having the connections to be able to get them
Not a robot.
>>
>>28540670

I wouldn't even know how to land drugs. The best I can do is over the counter stuff.
>>
Actually, it depends.

Doing drugs alone = robot
Doing drugs in a group = absolute fucking normalfag, get out now
>>
>>28540896
>Ordering off the internet
>Connections
>>
>>28540887
>projecting this hard
failed normie tbo
>>
I get high off the pills prescribed to me by 3 different doctors.
>>
How is ordering drugs off the internet normie?
>>
>>28541292
>>28541351

being able to take risks like forced social interaction with police is normie tier. in my country they have sniffer dogs even on national post offices and drugs sent from inside your country can get caught
>>
>>28541436
Well for those of us who dont live in the communist third world getting drugs in the mail is perfectly robot.
>>
>>28540670
>he does x and considers himself a robot.

Not even a drug user but thats retarded, not every robot is the same were all fuck ups in one way or another. The only thing that we should all have in common is virginity and shit luck with women. The rest can be whatever kind of fuck up you want.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.