[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Come on, anon, you can't run from living your life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dj-EZ.jpg (201 KB, 1500x724) Image search: [Google]
dj-EZ.jpg
201 KB, 1500x724
"Come on, anon, you can't run from living your life and having a good time forever. Come down to the club with me and the boys tonight, alright?
>>
T-thanks Chad, sounds fun
>spends the next four hours standing in the corner sipping a beer
>>
Thanks Tyrone. I can't wait to be surrounded by loud people I don't know and with whom I'll never have the courage to converse, all while simultaneously creeping them out by being "that guy."

Sounds like a good time alright.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8 KB, 271x186
>>28540572
>>28540497
Look, just take it easy and dance.
Gonna be playing all the hot tunes you never knew you loved tonight.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=EkcQXjzn9NE
>>
>>28540473
Chad roommate, yesterday night:
"So anon, I heard your door in the middle of the night, you were with a girl right? Was she hot?"
>no, that was just me
"How many girls have you brought back since you live here?"
>uh, n-none
"What the hell man, are you into guys? Aren't your balls going to explode or something"
Thanks Chad, there were other people in the room too who heard everything
>>
>>28540717
>Aren't your balls going to explode or something"
That's where you say "no I just rub one out and it's all good you dingus."
>>
>>28540786
Oh sure, like I was going to tell Chad about my masturbation habits with a girl in the room
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x500
>>28540473
Shit I'd go Tyrone looks like he'd be fun to hangout with.
>>
>>28540825
lol you really are a beta.
>>
>>28540473
>living your life
>clubbing
No thanks, Tyrone. I'm happy you've found something that truly fulfils you, but that's not for me.
>>
>>28540850
I guess so
sorry
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.