[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else here a pathetic high school dropout?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: dropout.jpg (172 KB, 944x944) Image search: [Google]
dropout.jpg
172 KB, 944x944
Anyone else here a pathetic high school dropout?
>>
>>28540171
yeah, feelsbadman.
uni gradecucks have no idea what suffering is.
with ample opportunities for easy mode socializing, and a fake promise of starting a fulfilling career after they graduate, they don't even live in the real world yet.
they don't know what being a failure feels like.
>>
Here here. I want to die.
>>
>>28540269
Why did you drop out though
>>
File: 1404881362508.jpg (274 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1404881362508.jpg
274 KB, 1920x1080
I dropped out of high school so I could skip the rest of it and just get a GED.

I pity the poor fools who don't have an education before dropping out. High school is just a glorified daycare center for teenagers until they're not too retarded for college.

I dropped out, studied what I wanted for 3 years, and now I'm taking biomedical engineering. Put forth some effort you losers.
>>
>>28540401
Jokes on you, I plan on committing suicide before I'm 30 and living with my parents until then, HA!
>>
>>28540331
had a failed schooling all the way, and literally had no idea why even continue studying, instead getting pushed to get a crappy manual job and lend the money to broke parents.
only started to realize how much I screwed up at like 19.
>>
>>28540401
this

I knew what I wanted tp be and how to get there since age 14, I still see idiots from highschool who made fun of me for dropping out working at like micky ds or something
>>
i dropped out twice due to social anxiety and became a NEET until i was 21 which was when i decided to take the 8wk fast courses. turned 22 a week ago and can probably cash out my diploma next term if i keep myself busy enough, feels good.

i'd suggest you guys do the same if your education system allows it.
>>
>>28540171
yes and I recently started uni and want to kill myself
>>
>>28540519
How did you get into uni without a high school diploma?
>>
>>28540445
>19

Nice. I think I'll gain self-awareness in my early 20s or something because I dropped out a few years ago and I don't feel anything about it, which is a bad thing.

I'm also a NEET and live with my 'rents.
>>
>>28540527
i got my high school diploma by taking some paid exam
i can't tell you specifically what I did since I'm retarded and sheltered

i'm 22 and still need my mom's help for a lot of things
>>
>>28540570
Drugs in particular have made me an inarticulate retard with the vocabulary grasp of a 5th grader.
>>
>tfw graduating med school
>tfw spent the best years of my life locked in a dark room with my face planted in stupid books so i could treat normies faggots who spent their time actually living
>tfw my tax money will go to all those normcucks without insurance so not only did I waster my life learning to help them, but I'll be paying for them also

There's really no winning. I blame the jews.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.