[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw pretty much every girl 16+ has had hot passionate sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 533x477
>tfw pretty much every girl 16+ has had hot passionate sex with someone
>that girl sitting next to you in class probably has had every one of her holes fucked by a guy and has shared deep sexual love with him

Yeah..
>>
I get sexual pleasure from knowing other people are experiencing sex and I'm not. What's the name of this?
>>
>>28540571
The good ol' Empathycuck.
>>
I CANT FEEL NO MORE FUCK THOSE THREADS FUCK IT ALL IM DONE KPEACEOUTBYE
>>
>>28540571
They're many forms of cuckoldry. All seem to stem from some form of insecurity, which usually manifests it self as mental masochism. Take that as you will.
>>
>>28540162
>tfw the girl you crush on probably gets her holes jammed by chad's thick cock and creampied all the time

I just want to stop feeling anything at some point
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 168x168
WHY CANT I BE THE GUY IN HER LIFE

WHY WHY WHY
>>
>>28540571
Sounds like a classic form early cuckism.
>>
So? Really, why do you care what other people do? How can this possibly annoy you? People have walked on the moon too, does this make you angry and jealous? You need to get out of this strange mentality and step 1 is leaving this place forever
>>
yeah i get dick semi-regularly

doesn't mean i'm fulfilled in any meaningful way

it's not that great, it's kinda draining. most of the time i'm kinda disgusted with myself afterwards
>>
>>28541283
good
fuck you Stacy
>>
A woman raped me at least a dozen times when I was 10-12 years old.

It has ruined my ability to hold onto meaningful relationships. Scared of sex. Ashamed of my penis.

I hate women.
>>
>>28540162
>tfw you will never have a successful highschool romance
why live...
>>
>>28541283
You probably should be, since you're a disgusting ugly slut who only looks good when caked under 3 layers of make-up. Have fun getting that degree you'll never do anything with since you'll just end up settling down with whatever guy knocks you up and living an unfulfilling suburban life, wondering what could have been as you stare into the mirror at your ever deepening wrinkles. What a fucking pointless existence women live.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.