[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>almost a year without a job >everyone I talked to says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1411534831437.jpg (97 KB, 809x808) Image search: [Google]
1411534831437.jpg
97 KB, 809x808
>almost a year without a job
>everyone I talked to says at this point employers won't want to touch you

It's all over, isn't it
>>
If you have past work history, you should be able to find something

Literally apply to every retail place nearby
>>
All you have left OP is to go to nigeria and phone scam
>>
just lie and say you were taking care of a sick relative my man, if the world is going to fuck you. Might as well live with reckless abandon.
>>
If business plays rough, you can play rough too.

I got my current job by blackmailing the financial officer of the company I did my university internship at.
It turns out he was a little too comfortable with the receptionist for a married man. I saw the two 'talking' by his car about an hour after most had left.
When it came to applying for the full time position (one available from the thirteen interns) at the end of it, he was more than willing to put in a good word for me.
>>
>>28540003
I found a full time job after 3 years of NEETdom

Why would you want to work anyway ? Just live off neetbux
>>
I got a job after a year by going through a training course. Just show you're making an effort and get stuff to pad out your cv even if its shit.
>>
jus git dem neetbux boi
>>
Just lie about your previous work history.
>>
File: FOCOlFP.jpg (30 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
FOCOlFP.jpg
30 KB, 500x374
>>28540003
>Not living in a van with a solar powered gaming computer up north.
>Not selling plasma for food and gas.
>Not robbing gas stations with a dirt-bike for extra mons.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>28540065
Dishonesty is best avoided. They probably wouldn't necessarily believe that, anyways. I'd just say that I was working on my personal life and the time flew by.
>>
File: XOFRrre.jpg (31 KB, 737x959) Image search: [Google]
XOFRrre.jpg
31 KB, 737x959
>>28541461
Uhhh... No. You're wrong. They WILL believe you.. If they ask for documentation it's unpolite and if so when you give them a photo-shopped report they'll pretty much hire you instantly out of guilt and sympathy.. You're wrong.
>>
>>28540003
Truck driving.

It's the only job left for the unskilled and they pay decent.

Call up Swift they will literally hire anyone, I knew a guy that got hired there only 2 days out the clink.
>>
>>28540003
I was a neet for 2 years after high school and still managed to find a job. You can do it OP just hang in there.

>tfw was recently let go from my current job back in march

>neet again

>can't enjoy it because I need to pay bills and can't go back to live with parents because they've both passed away.
>>
>>28541401
No, anon, i dont think OP is retarded. i think you have that well covered.
>>
File: 1443301421964.png (19 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1443301421964.png
19 KB, 499x499
>never worked
>couldn't get a job
>know some japanese
>made a resume with fake job experience
>got hired and moved to japan last month
>>
>>28541612

>Employers
>Doing ANYTHING out of guilt and sympathy

No
>>
>>28540003
just lie you idiot
>>
>>28543822
How did you have the money to move to Japan with no job ever? Also what are you doing in Japan? Are you in Tokyo? I'm genuinely curious.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.