[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: fag3.jpg (80 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
fag3.jpg
80 KB, 640x640
This is to all the virgins here. Normal people don't need to read or reply to this.

I'm gonna be 100% honest with you okay. You're all a bunch of creeps. I hate to break it to you but if you're over 20 years old and you've never had a girlfriend it's probably your fault. Face it there's no hope. Contrary to what you losers think the world is actually a pretty fair place. If you're a virgin it's probably your own fault. You're probably some kind of school shooter, creep, rapist, weirdo, pedophile, stalker, or repressed cereal killer and the girls can sense it. Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags. Just look in a mirror lol. No girls wants a loser. They'd rather smoke weed with an alpha like me who can take care of them. You're being screwed out of that normal human experience and no one cares. Go kill yourself. No one will cry or miss you. You probably won't even get an obituary. Go cry. You're creepy, you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay.

tl;dr You're screwed. No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it. You'll never even land a fat ugly chick. It's called genetics which you don't have. Stop thinking the world owes you something.
>>
your pic is titled fag. and thats exactly what you are
>>
I know, that's why I'm here
>>
>>28539649
Fuck this stupid nigger, he's probably never had to work hard at anything his whole life

Never stop improving robots, there's a hoe for everyone
>>
>>28539649
>it's probably your own fault
>It's called genetics which you don't have

contradiction much?
>>
>>28539649
>you make women feel uncomfortable, do the world a favor okay

because of course, female comfort is the most important thing in the world, right?
>>
>>28539649
>Girls can sense these things man. They can see the red flags

that's why women get beaten by their bfs, I guess
>>
>>28539770
there's numerous studies that say attractive people are more intelligent

you lose.

you're right about the hoe for everyone part tho
>>
File: 1460086252062.jpg (20 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1460086252062.jpg
20 KB, 307x352
>>28539649
>the world is actually a pretty fair place
>>
>Stop thinking the world owes you something.
And you stop thinking the world owes you not getting killed in school shooting.
>>
File: ayyey.png (1008 KB, 692x694) Image search: [Google]
ayyey.png
1008 KB, 692x694
>>28539649

>pasta

1/8 b8 m8 but i'll reply so you don't get into a (you) withdrawal
>>
>>28539649
>muh just world fallacy

pretty average bait, id give it 5/10
>>
>>28539788
>>28539835
>>28539854
Falling for this fucking bait. Every goddamn time....
>>
his file name is fag 3

obvious bait
>>
>>28539905
>Falling for this fucking bait

I know it's bait, I'm just bored
>>
>>28539835
Have you stepped on a college campus recently?
I mean come on its 2016
>>
>>28539649
this is pretty much true.
the worldwide average age for losing your virginity as a man is 16.4, and by the age of 25, 98% of men will have had sex.
at that point you're a 2%-tier kind of outcast and will never recover.
don't agree with the 'it's just' part though, you even contradict it by saying that 'No amount of intelligence, dedication, or hard work can salvage it.'
>>
>>28539856
Thats only because ugly people have already given up on trying
>>
>>28539856
Unfortunately this is true. Beautiful people might not have the same level of knowledge but raw intelligence correlates with intelligence. Think about it: the right facial features means you probably have not had head trauma or a medical syndrome of any kind. On a deeper level, rightness of the face relates to rightness of the mind psychologically, even rightness of the body ( to some extent),
Yeah, life is relentlessly unfair.
>>
>>28540149
*correlates with beauty
>>
>>>/b/684138647
>>
>>28540149
And all the men who are not Chads(like 95%) should just drop out of society and watch it crumble. Rather to be nothing than be inferior.
>>
>>28540203
Not really, you still have a miniscule chance. For example you could be reaaaly good at a specific thing or have really good body genetics, or have a lot of life experience. Or you could still be over average in intelligence (correlation is just statistics). But yeah, chances are heavy scewed against you.
>>
>implying i cant easily neg women to get them into bed if i wanted

being a bad boy chad alpha is easy, and women are easy to manipulate
>>
I know this is a bait thread but the real reason I don't have a girlfriend is because I like boys. 2D boys to be exact. Bonus points if they crossdress.
>>
>>28539649

At least I can spell serial and can distinguish "of or relating to a series" and grain based breakfast products.
>>
>>28540263
Yeah it's not worth it. I am NOT GOING TO ACCEPT IT. And neither should most men. It's good that muslims will destroy europe soon, if I can't have fun then Chads shouldn't have it either.
>>
this thread is bait, his name is alex he's in reeeee9k

https://kageshi.com/rooms/reeeee9k/swf
>>
Ban evasion violating US law
>>
>>28539649
>with an alpha like me
>an alpha
>like me

chads/alphas don't post on 4chan. next.
>>
>>28540300
Of coarse it's not worth it, that's why I'm here at 11 pm on a friday night getting drunk and shitposting on /r9k/.
>>
>>28539649
is this copypasta, it's pretty good
if not, stop being such a hypocrite
>>
>>28540336
I'd kinda like to just go back to not caring and living my inferior life. I was kinda happy back then. But now I've seen the truth and I can't go back. Only with LOTS of alcohol.
>>
>>28539649
I remember this pasta.

>cereal killer

lol
>>
>>28539649

>cereal killer

You got me. The poor raisin bran never stood a chance.
>>
>>28540356
Pff, you sound just like me. Always chasing that dragon of youth and irresponsability that flew long time ago. Weed helps way more than alcohol btw. It puts me in the same childish mentality where everything is new and exciting and you don't have a single care in the world. And it makes fapping better cus you don't feel crippling shame and anxiety. Too bad this shit is fucking expensive.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.