[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /dumb/ here? I don't understand trig, it's driving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: 1461518795691.jpg (767 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461518795691.jpg
767 KB, 2560x1600
Who /dumb/ here? I don't understand trig, it's driving me crazy. I was always the "slow kid" in social groups. You're truly not a robot unless you have a low IQ. A medium range / high one can get you anywhere in life provided you put enough effort in your studies. No matter my efforts I will work min wage forever.
>>
>it's another "loser changes the definition of 'robot' to fit to his own" thread
>>
>>28539570
I can already tell that's Bruges.

Fuckin' comfy.
>>
>>28539609
You know I'm stating the truth. A low IQ automatically blocks all the good paths for you in life unless you're world-class level in a sport where you can earn decently and do what you love. Prove me wrong.
>>
>Work hard in school
>Go to a good university
>PhD in CS
>Can't get a job, nor a gf

Don't try to distill robothood to a single factor. You know full well that some Chads are mentally retarded, yet earn six figures and bang your sister.
>>
>>28540108

Blacks average 70 IQ worldwide and have the most outgoing personalities and ripped bodies. They are disproportionately big dicked low-inhibition chads across the board.

Meanwhile there's probably some 185 IQ sperg hermit somewhere that dropped out of college due to social anxiety and can barely put together two sentences.
>>
Being a smart robot is like being an attractive robot. Its just not possible. I'm with you op
>>
>>28540108

This world is made for low IQ people with low inhibition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwZ0ZUy7P3E
>>
Not going to reply to anything but the OP because there literally is no ignorance-, fallacy-, populism-, cowardice- and redefinition-riddled subject in existence than IQ.

>>28539570
You are right, OP. IQ 90 here. Can't read, can't remember music, can't watch movies, can't master anything, doomed to a (possibly literally) shitty job, no memories of my life at all. No need elaborating because you understand already.

Couldn't memorize trig either. Not even the numerical relationships, I even had trouble with the ratios' names.
>>
>>28540245
>Not even the numerical relationships

I mean, not only did I fail to remember those, ...

Dropped out of high school by the way. People tried to cheer me up by saying it was because of some 'emotional difficulties' of mine that they pulled out of their ass. Fuckers. *They* didn't know how much trouble I had to comprehend a fucking math textbook; *I* did.
>>
My IQ is around 120 but I feel like /r9k/ dumbs me down by 20-30 points.
>>
>>28540172
I'm not black, I'm southern euro. I'm not white by /pol/'s standards but I'm not black either. I'm a small dicked manlet with a low IQ. I have no talents at all, literally none. I'm shit at literally every single thing I do. It seems to run in the family because all of them both from mom's and dad's side are HS dropouts. So are my sisters. I'm the only one still in hs (I'm 19, doing my last year, I had to repeat one 3 years ago) but the way things are going now I will probably be forced to drop out. It takes me 3 hours to understand what takes a normal person 30 minutes.
>>
Stupid fucking brainlets I hate all of you
>>
>>28540172
Another stupid stereotype that needs to die out is the one "the world was made for stupid people".

No it is not. Quality of life drops as IQ drops. Nigger schools aside, the bullied ones are the "slow" ones. And the succesfull Chads that get women left and right are typically smart people as well.

Protip: Fucking some club slut once in a while doesn't make you "Chad".
>>
>>28539570
>A medium range / high one can get you anywhere in life provided you put enough effort in your studies.
This isn't true anymore. If you pick a wrong field/specialization in your studies, you may still end up NEET. Also, social skills are important. You can have a high IQ, but if you don't know how to talk to others and can't contribute to the community in your workplace, you'll be doomed to stay working in the same position unless you quit.

>>28540108
I guess you could also be an artist with a low IQ.
>>
>>28541076
Okay it's the same anon writing this and I'm sorry if I made any of you feel bad... IQ is something you're born with and you can't do anything to affect it. Anyway if you are a sub-100 tard then don't even think of trying anything other than getting muscles and lifting heavy things or something like that
>>
>>28539570
You cant be that stupid if you realize you are stupid. You can now work on it and become smarter, just don't give up. Remember, you have a huge advantage on actual stupid people who think they are smart.
>>
>>28541417
Don't delude him OP. IQ cannot be changed, you're born with it. Just because one is self aware of being stupid doesn't make them un-stupid.
>>
>>28541527
>IQ cannot be changed, you're born with it
No shit. IQ is not the end all though. You can still become "smart" with every non-retarded IQ. IQ is overrated, it's work ethic that matters most.
>>
>>28539570
Basic middle school trig or senior-level highschool trig?
>>
>>28539570
Wanna know a secret OP? Get some adderall and just sit down and do math problems till you get them right. It's that easy, math will never give you a hard time again.
>>
>>28541359
>I guess you could also be an artist with a low IQ

This, it's my one shot at making it. My family keeps pressuring for a stem degree but I KNOW that's just not possible for someone like me. I barely made it through hs ffs
>>
You may be stupid, but you can always outwork them.
>>
i think im a logical person but im pretty shit at math because they dont visualize how the rules and formulas work and leave out things like the * thing
>>
>>28541629
high school trig
>>
>>28540170
If you're competent enough to achieve such success, you don't belong here.
>>
>>28542595
Meh, so we're talking about extended trig here, cosh, sinh, arc functions, derivatives and integrals etc.

Maths ain't for everyone

I mean I'm sure if you put effort into it you will get it, but there is no wrong in pursuing other fields.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.