[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who was /inbetweener/ here? >not the coolest or really a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tmp_20090-images(2)-343172997.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20090-images(2)-343172997.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
Who was /inbetweener/ here?

>not the coolest or really a loser
>floated between social groups, wasn't out of place for me to interact with a particular sect
>"smart," so people often asked to me for help or to cheat
>"funny" and a good listener so people often talked to me
>fat but not totally grotesque and didnt smell bad so I wasnt shunned
>people were genuinely surprised if someone didnt know me
>after speaking to a girl, would hear their friends ask about me and they would say "you dont know anon?" in an incredulous way
>looked way older(had a beard) so people tthought I was a senior until I was actually a senior

Id say the worst part of being an inetweener is although i learned how to interact with different people, I don't have enough charisma for anything besides a good one liner and I cant deal with people unlike me for too long a time. Also I wasnt cool enough or part of friend geoups enough to be invited to parties or anything. People also assumed I wasnt a virgin because I looked like I could be someones dad.
>>
So you were a normie?

Just fuck off
>>
>>28539502
>Who was /normie/ here

Ftfy
>>
>>28539502
Just fuck off you little myopic normie
>>
>>28539530
>>28539554
>>28539564
I was a chemeleon normie guys. I didnt have sex or a gf or anything ya fuckin faggots.
>>
>>28539502
>People actually still base their life off a TV show

child alert
>>
>all 4 inbertweeners were losers, just not major fucking losers

>the inbertweeners hardly interacted with anyone but their own friend group

>None of the inbertweeners were funny to other characters (Except maybe Will but that was more of how awkward he is)

>None of the inbertweeners were fat

>All 4 Inbertweeners were ignored by everyone at their school near enough

You're just a normie mate
>>
>>28539621
>>28539645
noun, Also, in-betweener1.a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.:
>>
>>28539502
Most people are inbetweeners. They're called normies.
>>
>>28539594
>le I was a virgin to 18, such an outcast
fuck off normie
>>
>>28539502
lol start of college I prided myself on beign able to hangout with both the "nerds" and the "jocks". I was like why can't we all just get along. I thought it was great until I realized that I was so in and out neither group considered me one of their own. Hence I was left in no man's land.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.