[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Freud was a fraud and was wrong about nearly everything. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: freud.jpg (149 KB, 1019x910) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
149 KB, 1019x910
Freud was a fraud and was wrong about nearly everything. Why do armchair psychologist teenagers such as yourselves put him on the pedestal like he has any merit to back up their baseless claims?
>>
No one here ever talks about Freud
>>
>>28539413
This.

He was also pretty right about loads of stuff.
Only first year uni wasters don't think he was actually goat
>>
File: FreudDog.jpg (38 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
FreudDog.jpg
38 KB, 500x461
>Brought the subject of dreams into the modern light.
>Paved the way for others.
>Raised and trained the world's very first therapy dog.

Oh but, he was the first one to venture into his field and he got things wrong.
Kind of like Socrates he was the first one to explore philosophical things and he got things wrong but, the big difference here is that no body ever talks shit about Socrates even though he got things wrong.
>>
>>28539396
so, which part of his writings triggered you enough to make this thread?
>>
>>28539396
The only people that regularly talk about Freud are roasties who like the everything is sexual paradigm because it reassures them their holes are the center of the universe.

Jung is the superior psychologist in every way.
>>
>>28539396
because he was right about everything and the theory he made is the very zeitgeist of psychology we know today, espcially treatments and what people emediatly think of when they hear the word psychologist.

Also he was right about the development, if you take a kitten to early it becommes orally fixated and sucks on you when it is happy, because it never finished drinking milk from its mothers tit.
>>
File: jeud.jpg (59 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jeud.jpg
59 KB, 850x400
>>28539396
reminder that Freud was a Jud
>>
>>28539677
>Sigismund Schlomo Freud is a Jew

STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>28539396
I absolutely fucking hate Freud. I think he's a fucking idiot
>>
>>28539736
>zeitgeist
>father of psychoanalysis.

Introspection can be very painful. I know... It's okay anon... Look away from the rabbit hole.
>>
>>28539559
Jung is brilliant. Don't you think there should be a MBTI board on 4chan?
>>
File: 1462886742647.jpg (78 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1462886742647.jpg
78 KB, 640x640
>>28539705
>his middle name was literally Schlomo
>>
He could win any argument.

>"you're in denial"
>"no I'm not"

>"you want to fuck your mother"
>"no I don't"
>"your desire to fuck her is just repressed"
>>
>>28539746
>most of his theories have been disproven
>Cocaine is found all over his research papers
>No credible University takes Freud's work as a reference

Get out of your NEETdom and actually learn something. "father of psychoanalysis" that's entirely conjecture and not evidence or anything that helps his case
>>
>>28539396
I'm a Jungian, personally.
>>
>>28539864
What's the difference?

Only thing I've read from Jung is that quote about art being one subconscious speaking to another
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.