[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else ever wish they were born female? Not in a trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1433540219804.png (1 MB, 1123x878) Image search: [Google]
1433540219804.png
1 MB, 1123x878
Does anyone else ever wish they were born female? Not in a trans kind of way. Whenever I pretend to be a girl online I'm showered in attention and people want to listen to what I say and have conversations with me. I don't do or say anything different from what I normally say.

I know they're probably only interested for the possibility of nudes/sex/whatever but that's still more validation than I've ever gotten as a male.
>>
Grass is greener blah blah blah. Apparently women feel constantly afraid that they might get raped and they envy us for being essentially invisible to perverts.
>>
>>28538942
>getting raped in a first world country

The only way I can see this happening is if you go clubbing.
>>
>>28538955

Stats show that you're much more likely to be raped by someone you know than some by some stranger spiking your drink.
>>
no because the i would be as delusional and conceited as they are
>>
>>28538942
this is ridiculous this is like if men were worried about being physically assaulted
>>
>>28539360
Men actually get physicall assualted much more. So women are once again full of shit. Fucking roasties.
>>
>>28538836
I wish i was born a dickgirl.
>>
>>28539378
yeah that's my point men are more likely to get physically assaulted, but men don't stand around worrying about that all day
>>
Yes :3 and my wish came true. I'm a reel womyn now!!!
>>
@28539542
fuck off out of here you twat
>>
>>28539542
What are you up to these days Pizza?

And why did you never add me on Skype?
>>
>>28538987
Don't know which century this conclusion is coming from but nowadays if you are raped in Europe it's usually a Moroccan, Algerian or other kind of sandnigger subhuman women voted for to get bulk imported to our world.
>>
File: PSX_20160513_024348.jpg (99 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
PSX_20160513_024348.jpg
99 KB, 540x720
>>28539551

>@28539542

kek

>>28539572

At work rn. I'll add you what's your skype?
>>
>>28539613
My skype is
fuck off attention whore
:3
>>
To: poster of 28539613
CC: /r9k/
RE: Don't ever fucking post in the same thread as me again

Fuck off you shitty attention seeker, get off my board and make something of your clearly pitiful life, no one cares about you.
>>
>>28539613
dojity

>>28539683
I wish I could upvote this.
>>
>>28539610

Most rapes occur when a roastie and her bf have different ideas on how far they want to go.
>>
>>28539741
This isn't the US where women readily fall for niggers. They are hunted down like animals and raped in some street corner.
>>
I get you OP. It's too bad that even if there was some perfect technology to change your biological sex, you would still have been raised as a male. I just want to be born as a perfect waifu to myself, and be a lesbian tomboy.

If mind uploading becomes a thing, maybe they'll be able to remove our memories and reincarnate us into a female avatar, and then give us back our memories later and then we'd be effectively perfectly androgynous having grown up as both. I don't know just fantasies I have occasionally.
>>
Yeah OP I get it. If there was some magical way of being immediately turned into a girl id do it desu
>>
File: 1452208565980.png (694 KB, 1062x1044) Image search: [Google]
1452208565980.png
694 KB, 1062x1044
I feel that way all the time. I'm 23 with an extremely submissive personality my gf tells me all the time that things would be very different if she were the man and I the woman. Like, nearly nonstop fucking because of how subservient I am.
>baby face man
>no hope of ever being a lady
Science you cheap whore I need the technology go be made like yesterday
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.